Home

NaturalMotion for future NCAA Football games

This is a discussion on NaturalMotion for future NCAA Football games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: NaturalMotion for future NCAA Football games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
not in the help tackle ai, but in graphics i rather see something new every time. and it should be soon, ea has now been working on it sense they got the dev kit from xbox, it wasnt ready for last year, neither was the rest of the game. but i think that maybe we will get to see no animations and all "real" hits and movements. This years madden maybe ncaa no, just how it works, who knows i havnt seen anything said about better animations or more, so maybe. But it will be in games before PS4 and XBOX CUBED or what ever they call it. if it is going to be in the indiana jones game, then it will slowly work its way into other games. flat out already had a system like that for ps2 and xbox. and this can free up space on the disk for more graphics. Just hope ea doesnt hold off on it because there isnt a chance of comeption putting it into a game.

It's not going to be in this year's madden. Again they have not even decided whether Endorphin or Havok or some other physics engine is best. Not only that, the game ran poorly on the 360. It ran at 30 fps. Adding this to the game right now would make it run slower than that. While it would produce some pretty animations, who would care when you cannot even play the game They gotta get the game running at 60 fps before even thinking about adding something like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2006, 10:26 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

You could tackle somebody who was in a break tackle animation in NFL Street. I don't see why it's so hard to put it in Madden/NCAA.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:46 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
If you read it closely you will see that he says THEY meaning EA rewrote their physics engine. That means no Natural Motion. That means we will have to use whatever EA came up with. I guarantee it won't be near as good or realistic as NM. EA is always too damn proud to use anyone elses stuff, so they always make their own crap that isn't near as good.

Preach..............

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »