Home

What team will be the most used in 07'?

This is a discussion on What team will be the most used in 07'? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2006, 01:42 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: What team will be the most used in 07'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
To answer your question, West Virginia and Ohio State will be used a lot simply because they have very mobile quarterbacks and both will probably be rated in the top 5 on the game.... at least according to all the "pre" pre-season polls that I've been reading.

Another team is:

Louisville...

And I'm afraid that a lot more cheesers may look to exploit Louisville because they will have Georgia Tech transfer WR/QB Pat Carter as a weapon for their disposal at QB. Pat Carter has been getting a lot of reps at QB with Brian Brohm rehabbing his knee and has been impressive at QB and WR. Combine Carter's athleticism and speed with his passing skills and he'll be a cheesers dream. Whoever uses Louisville will have the option to use Brian Brohm or Pat Carter at quarterback.

West Virginia will be the new Texas/ Virginia Tech this year because of QB Pat White. But I'm really afraid that Louisville could be another team that cheesers will flock to. Louisville's offensive weapons should be impressive and the defense will have a decent squad. There will be RB Mike Bush, QB Brian Brohm and 6'7 WR "Super" Mario Urrutia. Can you say "jump catch" ???

Are you doing 360 rosters?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-26-2006, 04:21 PM   #10
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Are you doing 360 rosters?
Not to hi-jack the thread... but I will be doing both 360 and xbox rosters this year. My first priority will be the 360 rosters. I'm hoping to get my hands on an early copy/copies of the game again this year and have the rosters completed by release date again. Right now there is new leadership in the EA Community Leaders Program and there hasn't been any information exchanged yet. But it hasn't been through my lack of effort.... the former head has forwarded my information to the new man in charge. Or at least he has stated that he has.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

LSU will definately be one. They were one this year with DeMarcus Russell. FSU will be one, trust me. The backup QB I forget his name but he has good speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2006, 08:19 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
LSU will definately be one. They were one this year with DeMarcus Russell. FSU will be one, trust me. The backup QB I forget his name but he has good speed.

I think his name is Xavier Lee.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 04-26-2006, 08:53 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I think his name is Xavier Lee.
Yep........ Xavier Lee.......

And TWO HBs (Antone Smith and Lorenzo Booker) with AT LEAST 95 speed (they both had 96 last year) AND a solid 6'6" WR (Greg Carr). FSU just might be a force this year...........
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles

Old 04-27-2006, 01:26 AM   #14
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayaHataSupreme
Yep........ Xavier Lee.......

And TWO HBs (Antone Smith and Lorenzo Booker) with AT LEAST 95 speed (they both had 96 last year) AND a solid 6'6" WR (Greg Carr). FSU just might be a force this year...........
Ah yes, the repeatedly overrated FSU squad. Each year, coming off another banner 4-5 loss season, we get to see NCAA give the Noles As across the board.

Honestly...it's gonna be the team with the fastest QB so these cheesers can run their gimmicky "show me da money" offenses.

But I'll take my Tigers up against ANYBODY!
Old 04-27-2006, 08:41 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Ah yes, the repeatedly overrated FSU squad. Each year, coming off another banner 4-5 loss season, we get to see NCAA give the Noles As across the board.

Honestly...it's gonna be the team with the fastest QB so these cheesers can run their gimmicky "show me da money" offenses.

But I'll take my Tigers up against ANYBODY!
Yeah man, if FSU was 2/3rds as good as the squad in the videogame they'd be winning NC's left and right, LOL!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2006, 11:44 AM   #16
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

FSU's problem for the better bart of the last 6 years has always been the QB position. They have had the skill players at the other postions, but Rix and co. haven't been able to show that they can run the offense the way FSU QB's in the past have. But now they have to rebuild the D and hope that weatherford can come around this year. So all the hype is a little premature for them this year.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »