Home

Reggie Bush announced as NCAA 07 coverboy

This is a discussion on Reggie Bush announced as NCAA 07 coverboy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #41
Banned

thelwig14's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Reggie Bush announced as NCAA 07 coverboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I forgot to add condescending.

To paraphrase former Gov. Ann Richards:Poor Horns fans, born on third base and think they hit a triple.
Once again, you instigated this. And I would not quote Ann Richards too much if I were you, as she is the main reason you are in Conf. USA and not in the Big 12. She killed your program the moment she "politiced" her Baylor Bears in the Big 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2006, 06:24 PM   #42
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelwig14
You can't possibly be serious. Are we in the 3rd grade? A user made a smart *** remark about me being in Austin when I was discussing Vince Young. I was responding to that. I did not say anything to Squint about having a Bush avatar and that is reason he was jocking him or any crap like that.

And you are giving me a warning after calling me a homer and getting personal first? Dude, you are on a power trip and need to get a grip and settle down.
Yup, it's a power trip. It's all that power over free internet forums that are so intoxicating.

Again, settle down, or take a break, your choice.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:25 PM   #43
Banned

thelwig14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Yup, it's a power trip. It's all that power over free internet forums that are so intoxicating.

Again, settle down, or take a break, your choice.

You are instigating this, be mature and let it go. Settle down.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:32 PM   #44
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
You are instigating this, be mature and let it go. Settle down.
Think so, read again. You made this about VY, you are the condescending one, I just told you to settle down and said calling a QB who has yet to take a snap in the NFL better than a QB already starting in the NFL homerisitic. You didn't like it and continued... If I were you I would stop.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:39 PM   #45
Banned

thelwig14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Think so, read again. You made this about VY, you are the condescending one, I just told you to settle down and said calling a QB who has yet to take a snap in the NFL better than a QB already starting in the NFL homerisitic. You didn't like it and continued... If I were you I would stop.

Here is everything you have said:

it's nothing more than homerism

Hilarious coming from you. Settle down.

This was all said by you before I even addressed you. I made the comment "Let the grownups who go to Bowl games talk" to a user from Knoxville who made the first smart *** remark in this thread. Since an apology is obviously not forthcoming from you because you were out of line, I am done with this thread. You are immature and the next time you feel like telling someone to "settle down" like you are a father talking to his 5 year old, take a deep breath, count to 10, and realize how ridiculous it sounds. Feel free to say whatever you want in response as I am done with this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2006, 06:43 PM   #46
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Feel free to say whatever you want in response as I am done with this thread.
Probably a smart move on your part.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:31 PM   #47
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
You can't possibly be serious. Are we in the 3rd grade? A user made a smart *** remark about me being in Austin when I was discussing Vince Young. I was responding to that. I did not say anything to Squint about having a Bush avatar and that is reason he was jocking him or any crap like that.

And you are giving me a warning after calling me a homer and getting personal first? Dude, you are on a power trip and need to get a grip and settle down.
HAH! I appreciate good football and I am by no means a Bush "homer". I made that avatar back in October along with a LaDainian Tomlinson avatar in photoshop.

It just so happens that those two players are two of the most electrifying football players in the country. Don't get all upset because Bushn comes from a more storied program, won the Heisman, is going to get drafted ahead of VY, and most importantly, is going to be on the cover of NCAA 07.

Give me a break. Get over yourself Longhorn fan. There is life outside of Texas.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:37 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 24
Icon10 Re: Reggie Bush announced as NCAA 07 coverboy

In a SHOCKING move EA selects Mario Williams to be the coverboy!!!! Just kidding EA is not the Texans. LOL!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »