Home

New trailer on xlmp

This is a discussion on New trailer on xlmp within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 03:48 PM   #17
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: New trailer on xlmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson
i need to change it to my life is over either the 4th or the 18th. so now you know. I'm in Duncan. Where you at Jakeob?
Duncan is where our armory is back home, on South 13th Street, although I'm from Lawton.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:56 PM   #18
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
Duncan is where our armory is back home, on South 13th Street, although I'm from Lawton.

cool, shortsoldier, do you know a Grant Brown? He's from that armory as well.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:02 PM   #19
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeob1106
Is that so? Who quit the team? I know you're reaching, so I'll be as cordial as I can, but you're fooling yourself if you think that your post is valid. You'll see just how bad things are come october the 14th.
Let's see, last year you had Akim Millington and Brandon Keith leave the team and this year Chad Roark quit and is transfering to Nebraska...Is that enough? You might want to actually learn about what's going on with your team before you talk to me about reaching...pathetic, do some research before you start to bring that weak sh!t.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:05 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 11

Hmmm, what is up with all you OU fans?

Have you come to the realization that the Longhorns will dominate the Cotton bowl for the next few years?

Nah just kidding... just a little trash talk.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:09 PM   #21
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

This thread is way off topic

Get it back on or we have to lock it up.

There is a College Football Forum to discuss OU.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2006, 04:20 PM   #22
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
This thread is way off topic

Get it back on or we have to lock it up.

There is a College Football Forum to discuss OU.
Sorry, my bad. I'll sit in the corner for a minute or two. Oh and jacob, if you would like to continue our debate, please name a forum that would be appropriate and I'll be there.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 10

That's too bad that it's the same one. I'll download it tonight, but the fact that it's not new moved it way down the priority list.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #24
Rookie

jakeob1106's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
Let's see, last year you had Akim Millington and Brandon Keith leave the team and this year Chad Roark quit and is transfering to Nebraska...Is that enough? You might want to actually learn about what's going on with your team before you talk to me about reaching...pathetic, do some research before you start to bring that weak sh!t.
Such an eloquently spoken youngster aren't you? Millington couldn't make his grades. Keith never was really here. If you think this is a new progression then you don't know much about OU and offensive linemen they sign. I'll start with 2002 to show the trend, but out of the 2002 signings we had 5 ol. 3 of them transferred out or quit. 2003 Akim Millington, Antonn Reid, Brandon Keith, and Brian Zimpel ALL washed out. And out of the 2004 class Randy McAdams quit. 2005 Jesse White will more than likely be dismissed due to a blodclot in his hip. As for Chad, I'd hate for him to leave, but he got into some academic problems by missing some classes this spring. Also he had to do some extra remedial conditioning because of his academic issue. This made him mad, and there was a falling out where he tried to quit the team, but hasn't officially done so. He has been granted a release if he still wants to transfer out at the end of the semester, but he is considering staying. Don't question my knowledge about my team. As for your faulty logic, I'm sure you understand what I meant when I said this was nothing new. This year's o-line might suck, but we have 6 lettermen returning, and 1 starter, so I'm not worried.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »