Home

Teams in NCAA 07

This is a discussion on Teams in NCAA 07 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2006, 12:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Teams in NCAA 07

How do you think EA will represent Clemson this year??? they are gonna be a surprise team this year. i know i'm biased and many people may think that since they lost whitehurst that they won't be as good but proctor is a better athlete and runs Rob Spence's offense better....plus who needs a great QB when you got James Davis and CJ Spiller at RB...speakin of those two...how do you think EA will rate them...James has to be an 85+...he's one of the top RB's in the ACC. Im not quite sure how they will rate Spiller...supposed to be an outstanding talent...i saw where Gaines Adams was a 99...nice to see EA showing him some love....he's a beast...but what about Anthony Waters?? there is NFL talent all over the field....anyone got any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2006, 01:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Teams in NCAA 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsontigers287
How do you think EA will represent Clemson this year??? they are gonna be a surprise team this year. i know i'm biased and many people may think that since they lost whitehurst that they won't be as good but proctor is a better athlete and runs Rob Spence's offense better....plus who needs a great QB when you got James Davis and CJ Spiller at RB...speakin of those two...how do you think EA will rate them...James has to be an 85+...he's one of the top RB's in the ACC. Im not quite sure how they will rate Spiller...supposed to be an outstanding talent...i saw where Gaines Adams was a 99...nice to see EA showing him some love....he's a beast...but what about Anthony Waters?? there is NFL talent all over the field....anyone got any thoughts?
EA might not represent Clemson accurately but I've read a few preseason publications that has Clemson playing for the ACC title. They are not going to surprise anyone on the actual playing field, expectations are pretty high for Bowden this season.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Teams in NCAA 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsontigers287

Don't worry man, CU will be represented well. Davis was an 81 last year. He'll be low 90's or high 80 this year. I'd expect Spiller to be 82 or 83.
Waters will most likely be 90-93.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »