Home

Anyone seen this Vid?

This is a discussion on Anyone seen this Vid? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2006, 03:54 PM   #9
Rookie

sportzhead's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Anyone seen this Vid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I was wondering how long before someone actually commented on that video. Packwolf sent it to me from E3 and the collision detection is horrible. I was also very upset when I first watched. I had almost forgot that the video was still posted.
Nice video, aside from the bonehead running back. Does Packwolf have any more videos?
Old 06-05-2006, 05:04 PM   #10
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportzhead
Nice video, aside from the bonehead running back. Does Packwolf have any more videos?

No way in hell could they fix anything like that by release, they have less than three weeks before the game needs to "go gold". Adding new animations and getting them to work in the right context won't happen in that timeframe.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:37 PM   #11
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

How do you guys know this is from early build?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2006, 10:20 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 18

It's from E3. The games shown at E3 are never the latest builds.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:21 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

What you see is what you get. This is E.A. we're talking about. Keep feeding the evil empire so they can keep putting out the same garbage. Nobody who buys their games should complain with words. The only way to complain and be heard is by not adding to their sales total. I know it's going to be difficult for some of you to do. Especially on the release date when you see it on the eb games display rack in the shiny new packaging. Just remember the crappy game that's in that packaging. I can't wait till the release dates so I can read the posts about how awful this game and Madden is. At least I'll still have my $130.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:01 PM   #14
Rookie

GatorBait's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3271
What you see is what you get. This is E.A. we're talking about. Keep feeding the evil empire so they can keep putting out the same garbage. Nobody who buys their games should complain with words. The only way to complain and be heard is by not adding to their sales total. I know it's going to be difficult for some of you to do. Especially on the release date when you see it on the eb games display rack in the shiny new packaging. Just remember the crappy game that's in that packaging. I can't wait till the release dates so I can read the posts about how awful this game and Madden is. At least I'll still have my $130.
Who says you can't buy the game and still complain? Not buying the game will affect their bottom line, but letting our voices be heard can help further improvements in the game. I still love the game and get a lot of enjoyment out of it, but I can still point out the negatives and say they need to be improved.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:14 PM   #15
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3271
LMAO!!!! so true....You have a good point. For the 1st time in year I expect the worse from EA. I cant even get excited...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2006, 01:18 PM   #16
Banned

Bobolini's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBait
Who says you can't buy the game and still complain? Not buying the game will affect their bottom line, but letting our voices be heard can help further improvements in the game. I still love the game and get a lot of enjoyment out of it, but I can still point out the negatives and say they need to be improved.
Really? I have yet to see this happen since I began buying NCAA Football or Madden for that matter. To believe what you wrote is purly an ignorance to reality and good 'ol EA Sports luvs ya for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »