Home

It's really hitting me now....

This is a discussion on It's really hitting me now.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2006, 09:05 PM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
It's really hitting me now....

I don't know about some of you guys, but I'm so ready for this game, I really can't wait...I wish it was coming out sooner...I just excited for the game more this year then I have ever been, thats the 360 version ofcourse.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2006, 09:20 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: It's really hitting me now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I don't know about some of you guys, but I'm so ready for this game, I really can't wait...I wish it was coming out sooner...I just excited for the game more this year then I have ever been, thats the 360 version ofcourse.
Same here, i'm very excited, mostly for NFL head coach, then NCAA 360, then Madden 360, then NCAA & Madden on PS2. Oh and can't forget NCAA & Madden on PSP. This will be the biggest football year yet!!

Btw nice to see a positive thread for once but i'm sure the doom n' gloomers will show up here in no time lickety split to rain on your parade.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-06-2006, 09:22 PM   #3
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

I feel your pain, brother. I'm jonesing so bad for this game, any football game, that I'm playing the Madden demo every day. And fighting the little voice in my head saying 30 bucks for Madden 360 isn't so bad. I need some football! And I have to admit that, overall, I'm really looking forward to this and Madden. Maybe I'm just too thirsty to be picky!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-06-2006, 09:24 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankingsfan
I feel your pain, brother. I'm jonesing so bad for this game, any football game, that I'm playing the Madden demo every day. And fighting the little voice in my head saying 30 bucks for Madden 360 isn't so bad. I need some football! And I have to admit that, overall, I'm really looking forward to this and Madden. Maybe I'm just too thirsty to be picky!
My thing is I'm in a race against time to get the $3k for the Sony 50" tv I'm hoping to have in time for this games release. Got $1300 so far, $1700 more to go.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-06-2006, 09:24 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

expectations should be set low. the past few nba releases I was so hyped, that the low things almost forced me away from the titles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2006, 09:30 PM   #6
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
My thing is I'm in a race against time to get the $3k for the Sony 50" tv I'm hoping to have in time for this games release. Got $1300 so far, $1700 more to go.
Grand Wega 720p or you trying to get a 1080p?

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-06-2006, 09:44 PM   #7
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
expectations should be set low. the past few nba releases I was so hyped, that the low things almost forced me away from the titles
I hear ya, but I have a love for NCAA FB, I'm just excited...I just really like what I see.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 06-06-2006, 09:48 PM   #8
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I hear ya, but I have a love for NCAA FB, I'm just excited...I just really like what I see.

ditto that my man... it looks great... i know a lot of people hated madden 360 but i actually thought it laid the groundwork for a solid football game in the future.... just was missing so many features... based off the limited videos we've seen of NCAA it seems like EA addressed the choppiness issue that prevelant in madden 360 also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »