Home

hawaii's uniforms?(the best?)

This is a discussion on hawaii's uniforms?(the best?) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2006, 12:42 AM   #17
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: hawaii's uniforms?(the best?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's what I used to say too, don't worry, your team's time will come my friend.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
joepa won't be around much longer, if you think he will you're kidding yourself..
Well, aren't we the little renegade from the Psychic friends network..
Old 06-11-2006, 02:10 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

FSU's away...
Old 06-11-2006, 05:11 AM   #19
Rookie

scourge's Arena

OVR: 3

Texas has cool unis, Penn State unis are awesome, but the best in college football are Michigan's.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:12 AM   #20
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19

I think Notre Dame's unis are the best, home away, and the green ones. I really like Hawaii's as well, they've always been my 2nd favorite I think the Green jerseys and pants are the best, those look the best with those dark green helmets.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!
Old 06-11-2006, 07:56 AM   #21
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tico brown
Hawaii might put in darker numbers in the away jerseys since there were complaints from TV people that they couldn't tell who's who with the gray numbers. More than likely, they'll go with black numbers like they used in the San Jose State game, although many would like to see green numbers.

Speaking of green, many UH fans would like to see the green jerseys comeback. It was used to be the green jerseys were used early in the season because its so hot in Hawaii and the black jerseys for the big games (Boise State/ Fresno State), or usually towards the end of the season when some Big Ten/ SEC team go out to the islands in December.

You also may see the Oakland Raiders look (Silver Helmets, Black Jerseys, Silver Pants) like they did in the season finale against San Diego State:

You'll see the different combos in these two videos:

2005 UH Offensive Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjJbR0ThCc

2005 UH Defensive Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG2KJV8ge80&search

Me and my son were on Oahu at Aloha stadium for that game live, those uni's were awesome!! LOL That was the week that Michelle Rodriguez from LOST got a DUI speeding on H1.

I personally love these as well................
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lg_roadtrip.jpg (79.5 KB, 257 views)

Last edited by Boltman; 06-11-2006 at 08:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2006, 10:28 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
Me and my son were on Oahu at Aloha stadium for that game live, those uni's were awesome!! LOL That was the week that Michelle Rodriguez from LOST got a DUI speeding on H1.

I personally love these as well................
Like I said before, I like the silver helmets. But I don't see anything wrong with this combo, with the green helmets/ numbers. That might be the best looking combo of all.

Oh well, do you have any games on tape? Being out here in Jersey, I don't get to see any UH game that's not on ESPN/2 and I don't get U. If you have some games, can you PM me and we'll talk trade?

Thanks.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:50 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

I really like Texas Tech's alternate roads (all red) & i like Miami's all whites.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:42 PM   #24
Rookie

Sedihawk2K5's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
I'm a Pac 10 guy but I absolutely love Colorado's road jerseys.

I'm a Pac-10 guy too, and I agree, Colorado's road combo is pretty cool. Even though I'm a WSU grad, I've had a lot of people tell me they like the Cougar logo. They cleaned up their uni's last year and it's a nice, clean, traditional look at home, gun-metal grey helmets and pants, clean jersey with the school name on the chest, numbers on the shoulders, just a nice, clean look:

The road ones weren't so great with the Crimson pants and Crimson helmets, just too much "home" color for an away uni:

, but the all-grey helmets and pants combo worn in the Apple Cup last year were pretty nice and clean as well:

Overall, it's nice to see teams and uniform companies getting away from the too-busy look and going back to more traditional, clean-looking uni's. Can the season hurry up and get here already!?!???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »