Home

gameplay form GameTrailers!

This is a discussion on gameplay form GameTrailers! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2006, 06:38 AM   #25
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: gameplay form GameTrailers!

The game on the 360 is gorgeous. I really like the default camera angle but the passes seem slow and so does the gameplay. Current gen seems quicker which I liked. The game speed seems more like Madden's gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2006, 07:19 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishRocket
watch to a few seconds into the movie. where ND is in the huddle and you can see that USC bench in the background. look at number 9, who i am assuming is soph DB Mozique McCurtis. Somebody needs to tell that dude to lay off the KFC or something. its just another piece of goofiness that we can see in the player models.
If you're analyzing this game that much and that bothered, you're better off passing on this game.

Old 06-24-2006, 07:33 AM   #27
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
This game looks like aton of fun. Theres so much emotion in this game, its a nice little touch seeing a guy being beat for a TD and him on his knee pissed off..The same way when someone bats the ball down, everyone is pumping there fist.
Reminds me of the NFL2k's. EA's football games have needed post-play team dejection/celebration for a very long time now. Good to see they've finally added it.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:07 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
If you're analyzing this game that much and that bothered, you're better off passing on this game.
i said it was funny. i never said it bothered me. i'm getting the Xbox version anyway so it makes no difference.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:13 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
The game on the 360 is gorgeous. I really like the default camera angle but the passes seem slow and so does the gameplay. Current gen seems quicker which I liked. The game speed seems more like Madden's gameplay.
I think the speed of the game is fine... i saw some fast runners like A.P do their thing and the whole game looks much better then current gen so far... I think 360 ncaa is going to get rated in the high 8 or low 9

i just cant play current gen ncaa anymore it looks like 16 bit graphics compared to 360
Old 06-24-2006, 08:21 AM   #30
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
60fps vs 30fps

This is really the only thing i'm disappointed with in the 360 version.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:51 AM   #31
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBadboy22
I think the speed of the game is fine... i saw some fast runners like A.P do their thing and the whole game looks much better then current gen so far...
It would be nice if they actually showed some more running plays. It seems 95% of the plays they show are passing plays. In one of the interviews they said they fixed the read running plays so they actually work. It would be nice to see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2006, 09:39 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
It would be nice if they actually showed some more running plays. It seems 95% of the plays they show are passing plays. In one of the interviews they said they fixed the read running plays so they actually work. It would be nice to see it.

if you to to ign and see the tyrone moss run vs lsu you will see how sweet the speed is and how sweet the blocking he got was... totaly awsome... i saved all those videos to my pc and i cant stop watching them...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »