Home

Custom Soundtrack

This is a discussion on Custom Soundtrack within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2006, 03:42 AM   #1
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Custom Soundtrack

Since we can have custom soundtracks on any XBOX 360 game I was wondering if you guys had any good ideas about college football songs. My playlist so far will definately include a couple of songs from Rudy and the theme song from Remember the Titans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2006, 09:44 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Custom Soundtrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Since we can have custom soundtracks on any XBOX 360 game I was wondering if you guys had any good ideas about college football songs. My playlist so far will definately include a couple of songs from Rudy and the theme song from Remember the Titans.
Even though it's not football, Hoosiers had some music that reminds me a lot of some of the music in Rudy. My favorite songs on last year's Madden were those NFL Films songs. Very nostalgic, but also very inspiring. Really gets me in the mood to play football.

Also, do you have the Rudy soundtrack CD (is there even one?) or do you have MP3, etc. versions of the songs on your computer?
Old 06-29-2006, 12:02 PM   #3
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Has EA released the list of songs that will be in the game? I know Madden's is out, haven't seen EA's though.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:38 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Hells Bells by AC/DC is what I'll be playing for the shoe! It won't be the same without Hawk and Carpenter though...fear the hair!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-29-2006, 02:06 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

Come on! Its College Football! There is nothing that says College football more than the USC band playing the fight song or the Michigan band playing the fight song. Throw in alittle Keith Jackson, Bob Greise, or Gary Danielson, with some sideline reporting from Jack Arute, THAT is a soundtrack!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2006, 03:43 PM   #6
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbs
Even though it's not football, Hoosiers had some music that reminds me a lot of some of the music in Rudy. My favorite songs on last year's Madden were those NFL Films songs. Very nostalgic, but also very inspiring. Really gets me in the mood to play football.

Also, do you have the Rudy soundtrack CD (is there even one?) or do you have MP3, etc. versions of the songs on your computer?
I don't have the soundtrack but I have a couple CD's which I titled "Movie Mix" (2 volumes), LOL. I love instrumental music from movies, I listen to them all the time. I have two different songs from Rudy on those CD's. I don't think they are on my computer anymore but I could copy them back I suppose.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:02 PM   #7
BIG
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
I have never heard about this, so are you saying you can download music onto your xbox and then listen to that music while you are playing a game?
Old 06-29-2006, 04:10 PM   #8
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG
I have never heard about this, so are you saying you can download music onto your xbox and then listen to that music while you are playing a game?
You can do it for alot of other games to I think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »