Home

I hope we are not playing a bunch exhibition games on 360

This is a discussion on I hope we are not playing a bunch exhibition games on 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2006, 03:32 PM   #25
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Re: I hope we are not playing a bunch exhibition games on 360

There still can be a 3 man booth in this game, It could very well be the demo they gave them.

Up to this week we thought no player pre game was on..but it certainly looks like it is.

I cant wait, 5 more vids tonight!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2006, 08:58 PM   #26
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

No game had better dynasty/season immersion than the tecmo bowl series lol. They were cut scenes just for making the playoffs lol. And they had the jubilation half time show. Great stuff for those of us who played football games back in the early 90s.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:04 PM   #27
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
No game had better dynasty/season immersion than the tecmo bowl series lol. They were cut scenes just for making the playoffs lol. And they had the jubilation half time show. Great stuff for those of us who played football games back in the early 90s.
Very good point. Complain now, but then look at what we used to think was GREAT!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:10 PM   #28
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

Exactly, although I can't say I'm 100% happy with EA's effort regarding the next gen games, I must say that video games have came a long way since Christmas Day 1990 when I opened up my brand new NES with a used copy of Ten Yard Fight (which was a hand me down from an older cousin, my mom didn't buy me any games so he gave me some of his old ones). I have some of those early football games from the NES era on my computer, and I play them every once in a while. While they bring back good memories, you can't help but apprecriate the technology that is on hand today. But on the other hand, the Tecmo Bowl series remains my favorite football series of all time next to the NCAA series. I remember the first NCAA game I owned....Bill Walsh College Football...it didn't even have the NCAA license, all the teams were named after the city they played in versus their actual name.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:16 PM   #29
Banned

arichzona's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
EA's Bill Walsh College Football...it didn't even have the NCAA license, all the teams were named after the city they played in versus their actual name.
Had that one too - we would sit up and play that one until we couldn't stay awake any longer........I credit that game for making me remember that Wash St plays in Pullman, WA.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:22 PM   #30
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Had that one too - we would sit up and play that one until we couldn't stay awake any longer........I credit that game for making me remember that Wash St plays in Pullman, WA.

Haha, that's how I found out that Notre Dame played in South Bend
Old 06-30-2006, 09:29 PM   #31
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm going to give Dynasty mode every chance to be entertaining but this year maybe I will try and get into an online league or something. Never tried it but folks tell me they can be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2006, 11:07 PM   #32
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
It's all about online baby.
I love the Dynasty mode,but i spend most of my football gaming online,It's a new experience everytime.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »