Home

Where is the pre-game?

This is a discussion on Where is the pre-game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2006, 11:56 PM   #41
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Where is the pre-game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba4
I highly doubt there will be a pregame or camera angles. The most complete game of NCAA07 will be on the Xbox. I have a feeling that the 360 version will be a bit better than Madden360. But it will still be without all the bells and whistles of it last gen cousin.
Bubba4
Sadly I am going with no pre-game. We all know that IF it were in.......EA would be bragging about it. Look how proud they are of bowling, tug-o-war....look @ how they brag about "team specific entrances" on the other platforms, but not the 360.

I want it in, but I know it won't be - and I hope I am wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2006, 11:58 PM   #42
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Sadly I am going with no pre-game. We all know that IF it were in.......EA would be bragging about it. Look how proud they are of bowling, tug-o-war....look @ how they brag about "team specific entrances" on the other platforms, but not the 360.

I want it in, but I know it won't be - and I hope I am wrong.
nope you're right,we'll get in next year,hopefully.

Old 07-03-2006, 12:04 AM   #43
All Star

OVR: 24

Watching a few more videos again i would say this is the pregame:
1) Stadium shot
2) Game matchup shown while showing the stadium- Nessler is talking
3) Continues to show around the stadium- you can see the players on the sidelines
4) Coke coin flip
5) Kick off

I am not sure whether Corso talks about the guys to watch when they first are on D or O or somewhere during the pregame- between 3 and 4 if they do. i only heard the players to watch in a GT and a VT video. I don't recall if in any others.

Man i am anxious for this game when i am watching the 20 or so videos for the flipping intros
Old 07-03-2006, 10:20 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
people actually watch the pre-game stuff? i know its not in this year, but in years past i always skip it..
I watched it for about the first 2 or 3 games, then started skipping it. Just too damned repetitive. I did love to watch the ND intros a couple of years ago though. If they ever did the intros right, I'd watch them almost everytime. Hell, I'd settle for just 20/30 seconds of real life video before each game of each team's pregame rituals/intros.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:43 AM   #45
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

OVR: 4

Hell, I'd settle for just 20/30 seconds of real life video before each game of each team's pregame rituals/intros.[/quote]

That would be better thatn anything else to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #46
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbs
I watched it for about the first 2 or 3 games, then started skipping it. Just too damned repetitive. I did love to watch the ND intros a couple of years ago though. If they ever did the intros right, I'd watch them almost everytime. Hell, I'd settle for just 20/30 seconds of real life video before each game of each team's pregame rituals/intros.
The pregame scenes are repetitive. I only watch the intros for only the first 5-10 games I play and then I skip them. To pretend like people are so outraged that the typical, boring intros are not in are acting silly. Really, how many people have watched the intros for a simple majority of their games? For me a good nat'l championship celebration is the most important animation in the game besides actual gameplay
Old 07-03-2006, 12:50 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi
The pregame scenes are repetitive. I only watch the intros for only the first 5-10 games I play and then I skip them. To pretend like people are so outraged that the typical, boring intros are not in are acting silly. Really, how many people have watched the intros for a simple majority of their games? For me a good nat'l championship celebration is the most important animation in the game besides actual gameplay
amen man, i was just going to type this. i think this thread alone really speaks to the fact that alot of people will complain about things they don't even really care about. everyone i know skips those scenes after the first few games anyways. personally i just hope they do a fly-by, pan around of the new stadiums that look so awesome while giving the voiceover to the upcoming game.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-03-2006, 12:52 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi

Heres how it usually goes you watch the pregame intros for oh say 1st 10 games and say "man thats so cool" then you dont watch them again unless you have a friend over who hasnt seen it b4 and then you're like "dude check this out." Then its back to skipping it. Sure its cool and all but gets rather useless and boring after awhile

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »