Home

Where to Pre-Order (update).

This is a discussion on Where to Pre-Order (update). within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2006, 10:42 AM   #9
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Where to Pre-Order (update).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob in Richmond
I won't be back to a gamestop until July 17th. Do you think that I'll be able to pre-order with the trade-in deal that late?

Rob
Ending today, Gamestop has a trade in deal: 2 360 games OR 3 PS2/XBOX games and recieve an extra $10, which I myself did.

Also, they have a deal where if you trade in certain games (I know FIFA world cup 2006 for the xbox/ps2 only) you recieve $20 off NCAA football 06, but i'm sure that offer ends today too
Old 07-04-2006, 11:16 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi
Ending today, Gamestop has a trade in deal: 2 360 games OR 3 PS2/XBOX games and recieve an extra $10, which I myself did.

Also, they have a deal where if you trade in certain games (I know FIFA world cup 2006 for the xbox/ps2 only) you recieve $20 off NCAA football 06, but i'm sure that offer ends today too

the 20 dollar credit towards ncaa football deal actually ends july 25th. if you go to the website and click on the ad it says the deal runs from june 30th to july 25th.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:17 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob in Richmond
I won't be back to a gamestop until July 17th. Do you think that I'll be able to pre-order with the trade-in deal that late?

Rob

if you go back on the 17th you will still get the deal, the offer ends july 25th.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »