Home

One of these days I'll see 100+ visitors...and I'll know something is up

This is a discussion on One of these days I'll see 100+ visitors...and I'll know something is up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 10:43 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 7
One of these days I'll see 100+ visitors...and I'll know something is up

This place is going to explode when someone proves they have it. (Insert Butthead's voice): "And it will be the greatest day of our lives"

Isnt there one damn EB employee that can snag a copy? Let's get the impressions going already!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2006, 10:50 AM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: One of these days I'll see 100+ visitors...and I'll know something is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver540i
This place is going to explode when someone proves they have it. (Insert Butthead's voice): "And it will be the greatest day of our lives"

Isnt there one damn EB employee that can snag a copy? Let's get the impressions going already!
Well there are two reasons that EB employees haven't snagged a copy:

1. We don't have the game in stores yet. (July 11th or 12th we will)

2. I am guessing that many of the EB employees are like me and don't want to lose their job over getting a video game a week early.

Unless I find the game at another store or my District Manager gives me the ok to take my copy home early(snowballs chance in hell) then I will be having to stare at the game in my backroom for a week or so before getting to play it.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-06-2006, 10:52 AM   #3
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Dude, at least one manager/worker will snag an early copy and give us some impressions. Don't worry about it; the game hasn't shipped from the distribution warehouse to most stores yet.

And there will be at least, ehh, three people who post with "impressions" and completely make them up.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:52 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Well there are two reasons that EB employees haven't snagged a copy:

1. We don't have the game in stores yet. (July 11th or 12th we will)

2. I am guessing that many of the EB employees are like me and don't want to lose their job over getting a video game a week early.

Unless I find the game at another store or my District Manager gives me the ok to take my copy home early(snowballs chance in hell) then I will be having to stare at the game in my backroom for a week or so before getting to play it.
When I said "EB", I meant to be generalizing to those who might have access at this point. If in fact no stores have it, so be it, but I'll bet my copy of NCAA that by this time next week lots of people will have early access.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:54 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Dude, at least one manager/worker will snag an early copy and give us some impressions. Don't worry about it; the game hasn't shipped from the distribution warehouse to most stores yet.

And there will be at least, ehh, three people who post with "impressions" and completely make them up.
Im not worried. Just stoked. As I said, when I see lots of visitors, I'll know its happened. And its going to be awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2006, 11:03 AM   #6
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver540i
When I said "EB", I meant to be generalizing to those who might have access at this point. If in fact no stores have it, so be it, but I'll bet my copy of NCAA that by this time next week lots of people will have early access.
I don't doubt that this time next week, people will have the game. I just don't think anyone will find it this week.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »