Home

Anyone else excited

This is a discussion on Anyone else excited within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2006, 10:16 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Anyone else excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
Hey Skillz, maybe this thread wasn't the best in the world. But i'm not betching and i'm staying positive about what's in the game. The negative posts get old for me.

The point of this thread and maybe it didn't come across that way is the little good things about the game since the little things that aren't in the game seem to be such a big deal.

Mods feel free to lock or delete this thread. Was just trying to show a little excitement is all.
Trust me Air, I don't think anyone is as excited as me about this game (my wife if going to divorce me if she catches me watching YET ANOTHER gameplay clip! LOL!) I was just razzing you alittle.

Last edited by njskillz; 07-08-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:56 AM   #10
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by njskillz
Trust me Air, I don't think anyone is as excited as me about this game (my wife if going to divorce me if she catches me watching YET ANOTHER gameplay clip! LOL!) I was just razzing you alittle.
LOL!! I feel you on the gameplay clips. My wife is always asking what are you watching? The info is just so addicting.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:07 PM   #11
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
LOL!! I feel you on the gameplay clips. My wife is always asking what are you watching? The info is just so addicting.
It makes it even more maddening when you haven't heard any real gameplay impressions since E3. You keep hoping the next time you check the internet somebody credible got their hands on a final copy but its only been disappointment up to now. I would hope some sites would get preview copies this week.

I'm still passing the time with the Show. My wife isn't bothered now but wait until I get the game and want to log some real time with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »