Home

How much would you pay?

This is a discussion on How much would you pay? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2006, 09:07 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: How much would you pay?

$60 for right now.

Without rosters, all I can really play is exibition and online. Exhibition gets boring, and if no one else has it, no online play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2006, 09:10 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJets
$60 for right now.

Without rosters, all I can really play is exibition and online. Exhibition gets boring, and if no one else has it, no online play.
Rosters should be available by the time you get the game though..and in meantime you could be checking out the various game modes.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-09-2006, 09:28 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yeah I think they were, you're right. Game prices have been pretty static. But people want more and more and more but yet they don't want the price to go up any. It doesn't work that way folks.
In other genre's that is true. However, with sports games, these developers have yet to justify the increase and I doubt we'll see the justification over the next 2 years.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 07-09-2006, 09:29 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagnant
I pretty much boycott Fry's. Have you ever tried to return anything there? It's a pain in the ***... the two times I've had to do it I felt like I was returning a car, not an ipod acessory.
I don't buy any electronic equipment from them. IMO, they're only good for computer parts and $47.99 releases on highly anticipated games.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 07-09-2006, 09:31 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
In other genre's that is true. However, with sports games, these developers have yet to justify the increase and I doubt we'll see the justification over the next 2 years.
I think most people who post in these forums, possibly including posters such as yourself and others who argue the game isn't worth $50 or $60 do get more than enough value out of your money. I know I've got 600+ hours in NCAA so I've more than gotten $50 out of the PS2 version. And I know i'll get $60 out of the 360 version.

Now whether the game is where it should be is another matter altogether but the bottom line is most people that know enough to come to OS and buy the game, more than get their moneys worth out of sports games and yes that includes EA's football games.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »