Home

Player Editor is Stripped Down for 360

This is a discussion on Player Editor is Stripped Down for 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2006, 01:54 AM   #65
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Player Editor is Stripped Down for 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
Yeah go ahead and look through this post and see who started this, insert mirror here. Another poster even said it, so spare me your crap. I was just posting my opinions and you decided to throw down, not me. Never did I say that the sliders made the gameplay "good" either, but it does make it playable for the most part.
Who was this other poster? As I said, the only one tossing insults was you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2006, 01:56 AM   #66
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano
making a editor kills future sales..... most of the time its the same game with a roster update..editing makes their yearly roster update useless, so if you want to get current rosters you buy next years game..

yeah they are money hungry..
I disagree with this point. I think in this case it was a matter of the player editor not being as high of a priority to get implemented.

Now I know everyone wants to paint EA as this money hungry heartless entity, and the fact of the matter is, they are just that, but lets keep it grounded in reality.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:13 AM   #67
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

like I said BK, don't waste your time...

demo is fantastic, and I'm officially hyped..
Old 07-13-2006, 02:16 AM   #68
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Here is your first stab...after I was playfully kicking EA developers in the nuts...

"Not something worth a hornforever type meltdown imo, but it is frustrating that it was left out."

I was a little irritated at this point, not feeling as if my posts were worthy of the term "meltdown". A meltdown is something I would do after my wife tells me she slipped naked on top of the pool boy.

"Some people enjoy dressing up their players more than playing football. That's their perrogative."

Here is your next gem, again you can see how this might be construed as a pretty sh!tty thing to say to another poster, maybe it's just me.

"I don't disagree. But in no means do I see this as a dealbreaker, nor do I think it's worth some of the tantrum's we've seen in this thread."

Here is the next one with a cleverly inserted "tantrum" which is much like a "meltdown", but with childlike connotations. Again, at this point I have said nothing about you or to you in any way...only trying to voice my concerns on the game.

"I wish you people would make up your mind. 2 years ago, I was an EA ***** and on the 2k payroll, and now I am on the EA payroll, because I don't have a meltdown over every stupid little thing."

Here is that "meltdown" again, you must like this word or maybe you don't own a thesaurus.

"Just out of curiosity how old are you?"

Then you pull out the I'm more mature than you card...I'm confused by this, since I still don't feel it's warranted and I think I'm spelling OK and everything.

"Then why buy the game? If the gameplay is not what you like what drives you to play it?"

This is when it all goes to pot, I say something about sliders and then, well we can all read...So yes, I think you started being a sh!thead way before I started calling you on it...it's late and I'm tired, peace.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:19 AM   #69
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Here is your first stab...after I was playfully kicking EA developers in the nuts...

"Not something worth a hornforever type meltdown imo, but it is frustrating that it was left out."

I was a little irritated at this point, not feeling as if my posts were worthy of the term "meltdown". A meltdown is something I would do after my wife tells me she slipped naked on top of the pool boy.

"Some people enjoy dressing up their players more than playing football. That's their perrogative."

Here is your next gem, again you can see how this might be construed as a pretty sh!tty thing to say to another poster, maybe it's just me.

"I don't disagree. But in no means do I see this as a dealbreaker, nor do I think it's worth some of the tantrum's we've seen in this thread."

Here is the next one with a cleverly inserted "tantrum" which is much like a "meltdown", but with childlike connotations. Again, at this point I have said nothing about you or to you in any way...only trying to voice my concerns on the game.

"I wish you people would make up your mind. 2 years ago, I was an EA ***** and on the 2k payroll, and now I am on the EA payroll, because I don't have a meltdown over every stupid little thing."

Here is that "meltdown" again, you must like this word or maybe you don't own a thesaurus.

"Just out of curiosity how old are you?"

Then you pull out the I'm more mature than you card...I'm confused by this, since I still don't feel it's warranted and I think I'm spelling OK and everything.

"Then why buy the game? If the gameplay is not what you like what drives you to play it?"

This is when it all goes to pot, I say something about sliders and then, well we can all read...So yes, I think you started being a sh!thead way before I started calling you on it...it's late and I'm tired, peace.
It's funny how all the mentions of tantrums, you assumed were about your posts. (However accurate that assumption may have been).

It's also funny all the profanity and insults seem to only becoming from you, but I am the one who has the problem.

It appears you realize you threw some tantrums and are now defensive when they are brought up.

Very logical.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:30 AM   #70
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
It's funny how all the mentions of tantrums, you assumed were about your posts. (However accurate that assumption may have been).

It's also funny all the profanity and insults seem to only becoming from you, but I am the one who has the problem.

It appears you realize you threw some tantrums and are now defensive when they are brought up.

Very logical.
Whatever, you know you just got an internet message board version of an a$$-kicking with all of my witty banter and big words, along with an analogy about my wife and a pool boy. If you didn't have 30,000 posts and an ego the size of Kansas you might have enjoyed it.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:32 AM   #71
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9

Sheesh, I am sorry I posted this thread at this point...typical OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2006, 02:32 AM   #72
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Whatever, you know you just got an internet message board version of an a$$-kicking with all of my witty banter and big words, along with an analogy about my wife and a pool boy. If you didn't have 30,000 posts and an ego the size of Kansas you might have enjoyed it.
I am sure you probably think so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »