Home

Help me make a decision!

This is a discussion on Help me make a decision! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2006, 07:20 PM   #49
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Help me make a decision!

i was able to get both ncaa 07 xbox and 360, after only playing two games each on both sytems i can say i enjoy playing the xbox more than the 360 one.Not that the 360 one is bad or anything its just the feel of the game i like more on the xbox than 360. I also like the playbooks better on xbox than 360. And for the deep ball in the xbox i felt its more balanced this year than last years deep ball. Now i havn't played online so it might be a different story online with the deep ball, but as for playing the cpu its a good mix. Also the two games i played on each i played on all american on both. Just my two cents on current gen and next gen ncaa 07 games.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:28 PM   #50
Pro

Greenevol's Arena

OVR: 7

Im going with the regular Xbox version.

Mostly because no Sunbelt stadiums.

Also, i do most of the stuff offline.

Also Also wik - Im not much for fancy graphics, i can remember Atari football and 10 yard fight, and still get impressed every time I boot up an Xbox football game.

I like my 360, but aside from playing Call of Duty2 until my fingers went numb, i havent played it much since.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:36 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlerthanu182
Yeah I'm more of a dynasty, never actually did RFTH or create a school or 1-AA last year. So right now I'm leaning towards getting 360. But can any one answer my question with the delay I was talking about in my other post? That would just really bother me and I don't think 360 on a non HDTV would be as good.
I did not notice any delay on my LCD HDTV. It's all good. Maybe the delay has something to do with the response time. Mine is 8ms response time or something and I don't notice any delay at all. And the lower the response time goes, the better it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 07:45 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlerthanu182
And this might be a strange question but is there a delay when you use an HDTV? When I play games on my friends HDTV there is a small delay from when you press the button to when it "happens" in the game. It became really noticable for baseball games or free throws in basketball games.
If you have a good quality HD set there is zero delay. Your friend must have a cheaper or older brand. I have a Samsung 50" and there isn't any delay at all. As Sarah said, it comes back to response time, my set is 5ms response time so the lower the better for this issue.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »