Home

1620 posts in 360 impressions!!?? Summary needed please...

This is a discussion on 1620 posts in 360 impressions!!?? Summary needed please... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 10:03 PM   #1
Pro

Dienekes's Arena

OVR: 7
1620 posts in 360 impressions!!?? Summary needed please...

Damn, I go away for the weekend and there is no way to catch up.... Can anybody enlighten me as to what the general opinion on the 360 version is? What is the basic lowdown from the people who have it, good, great or go with current gen?

Sorry for creating a new thread but man, with kids, job, wife responsibilities it would take me a year to get through that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2006, 10:05 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: 1620 posts in 360 impressions!!?? Summary needed please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
Damn, I go away for the weekend and there is no way to catch up.... Can anybody enlighten me as to what the general opinion on the 360 version is? What is the basic lowdown from the people who have it, good, great or go with current gen?

Sorry for creating a new thread but man, with kids, job, wife responsibilities it would take me a year to get through that!
I am shocked at how good this game is. Makes me wonder now if Madden 07 will just as good.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 7

I co-sign this thread. I know there is an "Impressions" thread for 360, but its rag-tag. Way too many small impressions, OT posts, and not enough solid 2-3 paragraph summaries from guys who have been playing all weekend.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:11 PM   #4
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

The dominant impression is that the gameplay is the best EA has ever produced in a football game.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:15 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
The dominant impression is that the gameplay is the best EA has ever produced in a football game.
Yep, only thing really holding the game back is lack of online named rosters and no spring game or ESPN the magazine in dynasty mode.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2006, 10:43 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
Which bascially means its the best Football game ever.

Pro Sports: Falcons, Hawks
College Sports: Canes, Blue Devils

Are You A Gator *****?

Real Gator Haters Drink Powerade.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:43 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yep, only thing really holding the game back is lack of online named rosters and no spring game or ESPN the magazine in dynasty mode.
If that's all, that's pretty good. Bad football game with online named rosters still equals bad football game.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:47 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 9

Having played the demo version all weekend (and jealously watching all the "I have the game" posts multiply), I can say that the game on the demo is lacking in challenge. However, the majority of opinions here is slightly differnet for the retail version - which bodes very well.

Most folks here love the gameplay and the graphics of the 360. The other prevailing opinion is that the retail version both looks and plays better than the demo on XBL. That more than anything else fires me up for tomorrow night.

I am with the players who can live without the "featues" as long as the game looks and plays better than the XB1/PS2 version.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »