Home

A few 360 pics

This is a discussion on A few 360 pics within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: A few 360 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi
Haha Minnesota has actually been invited to bowl and won a few...how many bowl games has Indiana been in, in the last 13 years?

Can't wait for UConn @ Indiana, should be a good one!
It was a good one....in basketball last year!

IU football is (and has always been a joke), but that still doesn't lessen the shame of having EA sports rub it in by excluding a Big Ten team's stadium...
Old 07-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #10
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey, you think you could post me a pic of UL Lafayette's stadium. I know its generic, but I still am curious to see how it looks with their logos and stuff. I would definitely appreciate it since im stuck at work and cant get the game until midnight and trying to decide what team I want to be when I get the game.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:07 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
If you could, try creating a wide receiver and see what equipment the game gives him. Thanks for volunteering, man.
I created a wide out and the game gave im some pretty standard issue gear. Sweat bands above the elbow and dark gloves. He did, however, make an awesome catch when I was taking the pics...check out him dragging his toe in the last picture.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 04:10 PM   #12
F*n *s G**d

plez2002's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for sharing... I know you're busy enjoying the game, but I was just curious to see what Boise State's field looks like. I'm in no hurry; you can just post it whenever you get the chance...
Old 07-17-2006, 04:10 PM   #13
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffsardine
I created a wide out and the game gave im some pretty standard issue gear. Sweat bands above the elbow and dark gloves. He did, however, make an awesome catch when I was taking the pics...check out him dragging his toe in the last picture.

Sweet! For some reason I thought they were going to leave out arm bands as a generated piece of equipment (maybe i'm still paranoid from the awful equipment generators from 2K sports)
Old 07-17-2006, 04:11 PM   #14
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffsardine

Thanks a ton man. That's a pretty big relief.

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Old 07-17-2006, 04:12 PM   #15
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by plez2002
Thanks for sharing... I know you're busy enjoying the game, but I was just curious to see what Boise State's field looks like. I'm in no hurry; you can just post it whenever you get the chance...
Guys, remember that Bad created an amazing thread with any team you could think of. Before requesting pics here just go to Bad's thread, search for your team name and there might be pics (Boise State field pic is there). That way stiffsardine doesn't have start a game and take pics for something thats already on OS.

Last edited by redxiiixi; 07-17-2006 at 04:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 04:15 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpajak
thats cool and thanks for doing that. is there a way that you could possibly show Dukes stadium? I know you dont have to but it would be awesome.

thanks
One thing that I think is pretty cool is the little section of NC State fans traveling with their team that you can see in the botom left of the last pic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »