Home

A few 360 pics

This is a discussion on A few 360 pics within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2006, 05:31 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: A few 360 pics

Would you be able to take some shots from just the regular gameplay camera? I'm just praying that the jaggies in the retail version arent as bad as in the demo, but I've been hearing conflicting reports. The crowds look a lot better in these pics than in the demo, by the way.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:37 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB_20
Is Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia included? Temple plays games there.

Also, if you get a chance, a picture of Beaver Stadium for Penn State would rock!
Yep, Lincoln Financial Field and it's huge replay screen are in there. On a side note, I set up a night game in Happy Valley and it looked amazing.

Old 07-17-2006, 05:38 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

i can't believe we got our stadium(illini) and so many other deserving schools didn't.

Oh well, i'm not complaining
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 05:44 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adambrady
Hey man, could you post a pic of Oregon State's stadium? Anything would be great.

Thanks

Old 07-17-2006, 05:48 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddhex27
Would you be able to take some shots from just the regular gameplay camera? I'm just praying that the jaggies in the retail version arent as bad as in the demo, but I've been hearing conflicting reports. The crowds look a lot better in these pics than in the demo, by the way.
Sure, most of the moving gameplay shots turn out pretty blurry and that's why I've been sticking to the replay camera. The retail version does seem more polished to me than the demo and I'm not having a problem with jaggies at all. That being said, I didn't really notice much in terms of aliasing problems in the demo either. Anyway here's a few in-game shots.

Old 07-17-2006, 05:50 PM   #38
Rookie

Bpajak's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffsardine
One thing that I think is pretty cool is the little section of NC State fans traveling with their team that you can see in the botom left of the last pic.

Thats cool...I really appreciate you doing that for me. Its only too bad that their stadium is a horseshoe shape "U" and not a bowl "0". I know its not going to be authentic but that tweaks me a little bit.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:52 PM   #39
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7

The Linc! BTW, sardine, what kind of TV is this on? It's obviously an HD, but how big? Also, can I see LSU and the "H" goal posts and 5 yd marks? Thanks!
Old 07-17-2006, 05:57 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks a bunch, sardine! I'm glad to hear it is more polished. I'm not sure if its just my mind playing tricks on me, but these pictures look VASTLY better than the demo on my HDTV. The demo had some jaggies and was a little jittery in framerate (even in gameplay). These pics look awesome, thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »