Home

has ea knocked this one out of the park??

This is a discussion on has ea knocked this one out of the park?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 08:20 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: has ea knocked this one out of the park??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
great game..but severs blow
they always do for the first few weeks at least, it's not surprising, still sucks though..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 09:17 PM   #66
Pro

FocusYoMindOnDis's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by njskillz
Yo Sage, what is your 360 gamertag? I will be picking up my copy in about 15 minutes. I created a thread calling for the gamertags of "reality ballers" (AKA Sim ballers) to create sort of a database of quality opponents. Mine is njskillz.

Imma a tru Baller...

my name on Live...Rebelutionary
Old 07-18-2006, 09:30 PM   #67
Rookie

McAlister's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm really enjoying the game. Coming over from the PS2 I thought I'd have problems, but I'm very impressed. Now all I need is an HDTV (working on it with the wife) and I'll be set.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:36 PM   #68
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's because everyones on the 360 probably, heh.
There were more people online on ps2 than 360 at the time according to EA's lobby count.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:45 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Those were my thoughts after NCAA 2006 came out and the posts sound the same as this year.
And except for NCAA 2005, those thoughts are right on. NCAA 06 and 2004 are the best college football games ever. 07 has the best gameplay ever, but the lack of features/presentation will kill it's replay value in dynasty.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:24 AM   #70
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
And except for NCAA 2005, those thoughts are right on. NCAA 06 and 2004 are the best college football games ever. 07 has the best gameplay ever, but the lack of features/presentation will kill it's replay value in dynasty.
The 360's running game is seriously flawed. I have no idea how you can say it has the best gameplay ever when the running game is so brutal because of the engines collision dectection system. User defense is not very fun to play at all on the 360 either, no strip button and the lame hit stick = no fun.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:56 AM   #71
MVP

swaldo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I agree 2004 is the best, but 2006 was a slider fest...

Day one: Great game!...but wait a minute there's a problem, nothing the sliders wont fix though.

Week 2: I found the perfect sliders....no wait a minute the adjustments caused problems in other areas.

Week 4: Slider version 3 is out and it makes the game perfect! Nope, I am not seeing it. Perhaps your play level sucks compared to mine.

Week 6: Slider version 8.03 is out and...Oh forget it, it already on the shelf pal!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 01:25 AM   #72
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Finally someone mentioned it. I am not clapping EA for **** here man. Great gameplay but Dyansty mode is about 7 years back. No in-depth scouting, you just target the players and move on...WTF! I think in season scouting has been toned down. IGN hit the nail on the head, all you do in dynasty is....scout/target players, adjust depth chart, redshirt your players, do your schedule, play season, rinse wash repeat. I am not a big online guy so this hurts.

I think I will definitely be selling this back to gamestop for my 30 bucks on Madden, hopefully they won't snub franchise mode.

There are really no features in the game besides... Quick-play, mini games, practice, and a lackluster Dynasty mode.

The game plays great on the field no doubt about it. But after going through dynasty mode today I was very disappointed and I actually went back to playing NFL Head Coach of all games.

ESPN is no where to be found in this game...I am sorry, I guess if I just had played pick-up games today I would be raving about it. But after playing through the features, this one looks like it might not last a month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »