Home

Formation subs in 360 version?

This is a discussion on Formation subs in 360 version? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 08:31 PM   #17
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Formation subs in 360 version?

Yeah it's kind of bad that I cannot control who is on my special teams other than KR, PR, K, P and KOS. I also like to set who plays in my Nickel and Dime packages.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:00 PM   #18
MVP

Liquidrage's Arena

OVR: 9

I hope I'm asking the same thing.

I'm trying to figure out how to sub based on formation. Is it really not in this version?

For example, playing with FSU I want Booker to be the 1st string RB in shotgun 3 wide, but I want Smith to be the 1st string RB when I got to I-Form 2 TE formation.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

If this is seriously missing from the 360 I'll be pretty upset. It's basically how FSU runs their O and D, it's how I get younger guys experience without having to micromanage, it's how I manage fatigue on my own, etc...
Old 07-22-2006, 02:25 PM   #19
Rookie

buckeye726's Arena

OVR: 2

liquid, the only way you can do it is by usng the pacakge subs and have booker as the 1st string but do the HB sub in package subs and you'll have the 2nd string RB be the starter.

I loved the formaton subs because as tOSU I would have Pittman in the Ace formation, C Wells in the I form, and Mo Wells in the shotgun sets... bummer, hope they put it back ini next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »