Home

360 version...first freeze..anyone else?

This is a discussion on 360 version...first freeze..anyone else? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 06:04 PM   #9
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: 360 version...first freeze..anyone else?

I had a freeze on the loading screen before a game but none other than that.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:08 PM   #10
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nittany
I hope this is not a ongoing problem. I played one game without any problems. Then I loaded up DT's roster (until FK is ready) and played PSU v ND.

I was down 16-3 in the 4th when Tony Hunt (PSU) went in for a 2 yd score. The camera showed the crowd cheering and then....freeze. The game just kept showing different angles from the stadium..music was playing...but could not go to the FG screen.

I tried calling TO..instant replay...anything...nope...freeze.

I never even had a freeze on MLB2k6...I was one of the lucky ones.

Anyone else have a freeze? Could it be the roster or just a "one time" glitch? I will keep playing and see if it happens again.

Nit
yes it happened to me in my first game with 1 min left it just kept showing the stadiums. But the good news is I have played 5 games since and nothing has happened
Old 07-18-2006, 06:10 PM   #11
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

I've had 2 freezes so far. Just came home with an Intercooler cause my 360 was getting hot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 06:12 PM   #12
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

Been playing since friday but no freeze yet but its bound to happen....no biggie (at least to me).
Old 07-18-2006, 07:30 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
Been playing since friday but no freeze yet but its bound to happen....no biggie (at least to me).
well mine didn't freeze just now but it quit going to the menus and started just showing the stadium like by panning around. i took 2 delay of games, then punted and now the cpu has the ball and the playclock shows 16 seconds. it's not frozen per se but no time is going off the clock either and i guess i'm going to have to reset my 360. this sucks!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-19-2006, 03:35 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

yah I just got one too, I was in the 2nd qarter and after I made a tackle game froze for 10 seconds but came back the in the 3rd quarter it froze and that was it. I got some messeage sayind could not read disk try cleaning it. My game and x box 360 are brand new. I rebooted it and its working so for. Is this a sign of things to come or just random. console or game? anyway I'm glad I bought a waranty on my 360. I love the game though jus hoping this doesn't become constant problem
Old 07-19-2006, 10:07 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 7

I got a "Disc needs to be cleaned" error last night as I was exiting a game I had just completed. I took the disc out and it looks pretty damned clean to me. I was using the 360 in the vertical position, but I think I'm going to start keeping it horizontal, just in case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 12:07 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbs
I got a "Disc needs to be cleaned" error last night as I was exiting a game I had just completed. I took the disc out and it looks pretty damned clean to me. I was using the 360 in the vertical position, but I think I'm going to start keeping it horizontal, just in case.
mine looked clean too and I had my 360 in a horizontal position

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »