Home

Heisman level seems a little more realistic

This is a discussion on Heisman level seems a little more realistic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 06:05 PM   #1
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7
Heisman level seems a little more realistic

Just started playing and right out of the box I'm using Heisman. It seems a lot more realistic this year (easier). Which I love. I've always tried to switch up to Heisman, but I would get frustrated by the CPU's super human offensive and defensive lines. I think I might stick with it this year. Anyone else feel this way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 06:07 PM   #2
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Heisman level seems a little more realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Rebby
Just started playing and right out of the box I'm using Heisman. It seems a lot more realistic this year (easier). Which I love. I've always tried to switch up to Heisman, but I would get frustrated by the CPU's super human offensive and defensive lines. I think I might stick with it this year. Anyone else feel this way?

I've yet to play Heisman, All American the whole time so far. As soon as I get my roster update I'm starting a new Dynasty on Heisman.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:35 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

Heisman is hard as ish but very fun.I have yet to score more than 21 points on offense and i barely score.
There is NOTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE that YOU can do to STOP ME.That is WHY they call ME UNCOVERABLE #85
Old 07-18-2006, 11:41 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 30

Heisman right now feels a lot like 2k5 in the passing department. Right now I'm scared to pass because I don't know what throws you can and can not make, but in a week I'll be fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »