Home

Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 01:08 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread

360: I've have very slight freezes at the end of some plays, not really a problem though... it always happens when I score, it did this in past current gen versions too.

In the generic bowl sometimes the crowd in one section will halfway dissapear and you can see bleachers.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:15 AM   #10
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyRich
whenever i try a halfback slam out the i formation, my qb will NEVER hand the ball off, and instead runs laterally without me controlling him. it's pretty weird.
Something similar happens to me, but in the Pro...or Split, formation. If I run the Stretch play with my HB it's fine, if I flip it and run it with the FB, my QB will forget to hand the ball off, and then starts jogging downfield in the wrong damn direction. I can make him do jukes etc, but cannot control the direction he runs in.

I have also noticed just some general wackiness in between plays, it's quite comical when you have a pileup from an inside run and 14 or so players are all jogging in place towards the center of the pile, all stuck on each other. Other glitches are players running the length of the field and not stopping, and I even saw a player that seemed to get stuck in the air during the post play transition literally warp across the field in a second...moving REALLY fast.

Nothing game killing obviously, it's actually pretty comical between plays sometimes.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:29 AM   #11
Rookie

soonerhud07's Arena

OVR: 1

the glitch were if there's a penalty on you and you press certain buttons, the other teams player will get in the refs face and get a personal foul called on them...can you do it for ps2 online idk bout xbox tho you guys better watch out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 01:46 AM   #12
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9

Stadium Announcer : When playing a local game against a "nobody", where Corso and crew are not commentating on the game, the announcer frequently gets the players numbers or names reversed. Throw a pass to #80 and he gets tackled by #4, the announcer states "Pass caught by #4, with #80 in on the tackle"
Old 07-19-2006, 01:56 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerhud07
the glitch were if there's a penalty on you and you press certain buttons, the other teams player will get in the refs face and get a personal foul called on them...can you do it for ps2 online idk bout xbox tho you guys better watch out...
Geez thats still in the game. Been there what 3 years now.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:10 AM   #14
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

Just something minor/kinda funny: I converted a third down play, and the LB or DB got up off the ground after making the tackle and excitedely gestured "first down" by doing the whole arm outstretched/pointing towards my endzone deal.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:20 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. carraba
Just something minor/kinda funny: I converted a third down play, and the LB or DB got up off the ground after making the tackle and excitedely gestured "first down" by doing the whole arm outstretched/pointing towards my endzone deal.
Im gona guess he may have just been celebrating a big hit and the animation looked similar to the first down one... but maybe not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 07:10 AM   #16
Rookie

MattRobinson17's Arena

OVR: 6

Had the TE do a 10 yard down and in and he got caught on the OLB for about 3 seconds, kind of running sideways and finally released, I threw it to him but led him to far and it was INT'd, probably threw it where he should have been...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »