Home

Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2006, 02:33 PM   #81
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
had this happen to me as well....kinda lame as I was fighting the fumbles and momentum stuff the whole game, only to lose because of this crap on the tying drive.

Before this happened, the game even called back one TD due to offensive holding and them I got unsportsmanlike conduct added on because the WR complained. That left me with 1st and 35, then the said events from above happened to me.
I hate this event...I have stopped challenging because of this virus that happens to only starting skill players..****ined my dynasty because after 3 3-and-outs, my SEC championship game was ruined...thus making me get po'ed and start a new dynasty...I have/had a 12 team dynasty and play/played every game at 9 minutes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2006, 11:06 AM   #82
Rookie

tedknick's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
this has happened multiple times - when i go to recruit, the graphics get messed up - i can't see what "pitches" i have already thrown at recruits. SUCKS! (ps2 version)
I had this problem for dynasty years 3 through 8, but the last two seasons have been fine. It's wierd. Usually I would go back out and save and that helped a little.

I've been having issues in the pregame animations, they rarely show Herbstreits analysis of my players. It will start to and then cuts to Corso's pick. What's weird is that it only does it if he has been a player that he has showcased in a previous game, if it is a new player it shows the whole thing, but next time they do him again, cuts away really fast. Nothing terrible, just annoying. (PS2)

Last edited by tedknick; 09-24-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:12 AM   #83
Rookie

canes619's Arena

OVR: 1

I suppose I'm lucky I haven't had any of these problems I've read about in this thread (ps2)

What I wanted to vent about was how on defense, when the other team goes no huddle, if they've made a gain on the play, when you're running back to the LOS, if the player you are controlling BUMPS into a CPU offensive player, they call you for offsides, even though the offense isn't near set up yet, and the QB hasn't even gotten to the spot to snap the ball.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:19 PM   #84
Rookie

Beukeboom_23's Arena

OVR: 3

Xbox Version:

Discovered a broken play today when messing around with playbooks in practice mode.

I-Form Twin TE - FB fake toss - The QB performs the fake to the FB up the middle and SHOULD then toss to the HB running outside but does not. Tested it in a game just to make sure. He will toss occasionally if you press the option pitch button but by that time the timing is all screwed up and it goes for a loss.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:34 PM   #85
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beukeboom_23
Xbox Version:

Discovered a broken play today when messing around with playbooks in practice mode.

I-Form Twin TE - FB fake toss - The QB performs the fake to the FB up the middle and SHOULD then toss to the HB running outside but does not. Tested it in a game just to make sure. He will toss occasionally if you press the option pitch button but by that time the timing is all screwed up and it goes for a loss.
I run that play at least 3 times a game and I've yet to see this glitch. I'm also on Xbox.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2006, 07:25 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 0

for the ps2 i have noticed that when the home team scores points the fans in the stands doesnt even move they are just like motionless, and last years version the fans jumped when the home team would score a touchdown or kicked a fieldgoal, has anyone noticed this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »