Home

Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2006, 06:39 PM   #41
Rookie

Kase's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

If you got the rosters for ps2 and have edited any attributes or numbers, the default rosters will still come up in legend mode. The players will be named, but any changes to the starting lineup or attribute switches will not be loaded up from your rosters into legend mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2006, 10:43 PM   #42
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabmasterb
gamebreaker.
/golf clap fly...
Seriously. I cannot play this sh!t anymore. Damn EA! Messing up my ankle wraps! ARGH!

/snark
Old 07-24-2006, 11:21 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBoyd21
Xbox

i dont know if anyone has noticed this or not but when im playing a team (Legend mode) the helmets are all 3 bars, but once you either go to a replay or it shows the player up close it goes back it their actual facemask.
dude the same thing happens to me in any game i play on my xbox its really annoying. everytime after a play or a replay when they show them its that disfigured jagged 3 bar face masks, then it finally loads. Its really really annoying
Old 07-25-2006, 03:35 PM   #44
Rookie

cbo80's Arena

OVR: 1

In regards to the Xbox version:

I've had several bugs/glitches including but not limited to:

@ the opening before the "EA SPORTS" logo/theme appears, the screen skips.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet..But in the 4th quarter of my last 2 games either the computer or I have had to run a hurry up offense. 60% of the time it works fine. The other 40% either the QB won't take the snap, or he'll just be chilling how ever many yards down field at the original line of scrimmage. To say the least this is a HUGE glitch! Thanks EA

Cheers
Old 07-25-2006, 05:08 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbo80
In regards to the Xbox version:

I've had several bugs/glitches including but not limited to:

@ the opening before the "EA SPORTS" logo/theme appears, the screen skips.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet..But in the 4th quarter of my last 2 games either the computer or I have had to run a hurry up offense. 60% of the time it works fine. The other 40% either the QB won't take the snap, or he'll just be chilling how ever many yards down field at the original line of scrimmage. To say the least this is a HUGE glitch! Thanks EA

Cheers
The screen skipping is because your tv is changing resolution from 480i to 480p assuming you're on the component cables, my tv changes the resolution at that point as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2006, 05:18 PM   #46
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Haven't check the other pages but maybe it has already been mention for the xbox. Players and football interaction can be spotty at best...I made a TD catch when in 1 on 1 coverage...went back to check the replay. The defender made a play on the ball and the ball morphed through his shoulder pads to my WR's hands. I appreciated the gift, but it should have been a INT or a incomplete pass at worst. No way my player could obey the laws of physics and somehow gotten the catch.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:41 PM   #47
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

I hate that crappy facemask thing!!

Another thing...EA still has Barry Alvarez (at least his body type and age) as the Badger coach. He retired last year!

Go Badgers!
Old 07-25-2006, 07:44 PM   #48
Rookie

agkelos's Arena

OVR: 1

XBOX
I'm not sure if I should call it bug or cheap cheating but this has happened to me twice. Il try to explain with symbols.

I'm on defense score is close 4th qtr, my impact players is hughe from Cal. They are on third and long the cpu WR runs an inside route going like this

^>>>>>>>>>>>
^
^
^
^
^
^
My player picks up on the route they are both running to the right at full speed and when his qb passes a bullet i press precisely the block button and magically the ball shifts to the left and his WR magically does a moonwalk at least 5 feet back and catches the pass for a TD. I'm talking about a real moon walk the guys is still running to the right but just like the ball he slides to the left. This is so ****ing anoying, the cpu gets so good on 3rd and long and my secondary gets so stupid.... aghhhhh damn you EA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »