Home

Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2006, 08:59 PM   #65
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
I posted this in another thread but truly am not sure if this is a bug or not

On the xbox, playing campus legend mode I was at home as Michigan vs Iowa. My reciever fumbled the ball shortly before halftime, I challenged the ruling on the field as the ground caused the fumble. It was overturned, but immediately after that when looking at the matchup stick, everyone was in the red

I checked the depth chart and the players all had taken a huge hit in their ratings going down by -35 or so in their overall

This happened to my team as well as the computer, and continued after halftime as well. It only happened to players on the field during the play though as my defense was normal as was their offense or even players who were substituted in for different formations
PS2

I had something like this happen. Auburn @ Ole Miss. I was up 7-0 when I recovered a fumble at about midfield. As my offense took the field, my first play was a toss sweep to Kenny Irons. Irons seemed REALLY slow. After another bad run, I looked in the depth chart. Irons had dropped FORTYEIGHT points in ratings! However, his kicking (?!) stats received a huge boost. It was like the game turned him into a kicker. The same thing happened to both my starting WR's as well (Courtney Taylor and Prechae Rodriguez).

This all happened after i was ruled down on the 1 foot line after an original TD call on a long run by Irons. Two plays later I scored on a pass to Tommy Trott, but after that the game was practically unplayable. Taylor would fumble every time he caught the ball, Rodriguez couldn't catch when WIDE open, and Irons was irreversably slow. They're composure was fine. I have NO idea what caused this.
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 11:56 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

I simulated a game and the game stats screwed up, so did my qb rating but i just reloaded my old save and resimulated the game and it didnt mess up this time.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:05 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
had that happen to me in the NC. I injured USC's QB and the refs went to get the ball. They jogged back down and tossed the ball over but the screen was just stuck there. It was pretty much like in the video. Pissed me off as I was winning. The restarted game I lost...

XBOX
I had something like this happen twice in games I played. Late in the 2nd quarter, the other team threw for a first down and went no huddle. Everybody on the other teams offense lined up ready for the next play except the QB, who was standing about 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage just standing there like nothing is happening. The good thing is that I could call timeouts and stuff so I didnt have to restart the game. So, I called a timeout as I didn't want to take advantage of a glitch, and let the CPU have a fair attempt. It happened in 2 seperate games.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #68
Rookie

boodaka's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon11 Re: Official NCAA 07 (PS2/Xbox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

Xbox - I launched a BEAUTIFUL 30 somethin yard pass to Andrew Johnson who burned everyone to the back of the endzone, and i thought he had it, but when i challenged it, he just got a toe out of bounds. So when i got back to the line match up stick showed my entire offense in red, other team was fine. I went to the depth chart and my receivers went from a speed of 93 to 65 the hell! Running back , quarterback, everyones ratings were like negative 13-19 points. Defense was fine though.

Last edited by boodaka; 08-01-2006 at 11:03 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:45 PM   #69
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka
Xbox - I launched a BEAUTIFUL 30 somethin yard pass to Andrew Johnson who burned everyone to the back of the endzone, and i thought he had it, but when i challenged it, he just got a toe out of bounds. So when i got back to the line match up stick showed my entire offense in red, other team was fine. I went to the depth chart and my receivers went from a speed of 93 to 65 the hell! Running back , quarterback, everyones ratings were like negative 13-19 points. Defense was fine though.
This one seems to be a console-wide glitch...yikes
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 08-02-2006, 11:22 AM   #70
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

this has happened multiple times - when i go to recruit, the graphics get messed up - i can't see what "pitches" i have already thrown at recruits. SUCKS! (ps2 version)
Old 08-02-2006, 05:49 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 4

The usual..the corners cant play a receiver no matter how they are and how bad the receiver. F*** joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2006, 01:29 PM   #72
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

played a game where the analog stick stopped working. This wouldn't be news and would be passed off as a bad controller, except it only happened in NCAA as I played moto GP4 with it like 5 minutes ago. It also hasn't happened in any other game since.

kinda lame to have it happen during a NC game....makes you wonder if the cpu was out to get me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »