Home

Simple 360 Question

This is a discussion on Simple 360 Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 07:24 AM   #1
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19
Simple 360 Question

When starting a dynasty, and you are doing the in-season recruiting prior to starting the whole season, is there just a way to pick 5 or 6 guys, then sim on to what ever the next thing is out of the 5 steps before you get to Week 1?

I picked about 7 guys, and then simmed to the next step, and when I got to week 1, I had about 12 guys, 5 whom the CPU decided to recruit.

I just don't think there is a turn off CPU Assistance with Recruiting Option that early into the game. I know there is in the regular season, but I don't think you can get to it prior the start of the regular season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 10:15 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Simple 360 Question

I don't think there's a way around initially having 12 targeted recruits. If you don't pick 12, the computer will pick some for you to give you a total of 12. This isn't really a problem, though, since after week 1, you get to assign your own points to the 12. Just ignore the players the computer targeted for you and eventually they'll drop you from their list and they won't even be an option anymore.

That said, I like being able to start with 12. I usually pick 2-3 of the 4 or 5 positions where I have the most glaring holes. Then, I check their initial interest and home in on the ones that have me listed higher to begin with. This usually gets me decent results. I usually sign 3-4 in-season recruits this way. Good ones, too, not any crappy 3-star guys.

Last edited by ycbs; 07-19-2006 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:51 AM   #3
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

You need to turn off recruiting assistance. I THINK it's in the coach options menu. If you don't, then any unused slots in in-season recruiting AND any unused points in offseason recruiting will be assigned by the CPU.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:59 AM   #4
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
You need to turn off recruiting assistance. I THINK it's in the coach options menu. If you don't, then any unused slots in in-season recruiting AND any unused points in offseason recruiting will be assigned by the CPU.
I'm positive you cannot get to that screen until week 1 though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »