Home

Using the Y button on xbox

This is a discussion on Using the Y button on xbox within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14
Using the Y button on xbox

I use the classic controller where the cover up button is the Y button rather than the right stick. Anyways, I had some issues fumbling and since I started covering up I have had zero fumbling issues.

Now, I was wondering if some people could check this out for me and tell me whether I am crazy or not? I have been pressing the Y button when I run into the middle of the line and have noticed that mario running seems to be reduced when I do this. I replayed a short yardage which I thought for sure I was bottled up on, but I pressed Y as I entered into the scrum and my lineman fell FORWARD as I hit him from behind and I went through for about four yards.

Maybe I am crazy, but it seems to me this does help a little with the mario running.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »