Home

Question about fans(light Blue)

This is a discussion on Question about fans(light Blue) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 01:31 AM   #1
Rookie

backoncampus2009's Arena

OVR: 1
Question about fans(light Blue)

Some of the fans show up as light blue(Teennssee seems to have it the worst),I thnk they are ment to show up as white but don't is this because I am playing on a standard TV?or do they show up as light blue on HDTV as well?Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 09:00 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Question about fans(light Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backoncampus2009
Some of the fans show up as light blue(Teennssee seems to have it the worst),I thnk they are ment to show up as white but don't is this because I am playing on a standard TV?or do they show up as light blue on HDTV as well?Thanks for any help.
In one of my games the fans in only a part of one section at a time would kinda dissapear and you could see what looked like blue bleachers... it would come and go pretty quickly. It looked kinda like those fans were holding up blue signs.

Is that what you're seeing?
Old 07-20-2006, 09:53 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I did see this when I was using NC State in a dynasty when I played my first game against AA East but I just thought they were fans of the other team because I had fans wearing red and white but a quarter of the stadium was light blue. I have and HDTV
Old 07-20-2006, 09:57 AM   #4
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagnant
In one of my games the fans in only a part of one section at a time would kinda dissapear and you could see what looked like blue bleachers... it would come and go pretty quickly. It looked kinda like those fans were holding up blue signs.

Is that what you're seeing?
I noticed the same thing last night while playing a tug of war match (UTEP @ Houston). Very odd...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »