Home

How is your dynasty going?

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 06:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How is your dynasty going?

you'd think with EA's lovefest for ND, they would put in some type of "anti-losing" cheat during their games.

That was sarcasm to all the haters...

I'm 2-3 with Minnesota. Not sure why I picked them, but I wanted to be a mediocre team in teh Big Ten. Looking forward to playing PSU and OSU.... should be a great a$% whoopin
Old 07-21-2006, 06:50 PM   #18
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC_Pete
5-4 with UNC. Have a 4 star QB committed but in a surprise move and a win over ND, I have a soft verbal from the 5th ranked SS! Taking UNC over Oklahoma and Georgia!
I'm surprisingly good with UNC, and had great success with them in the Dynasty I was doing with my cousin (until he quit at the end of season 1). I was 9-1 with my only loss being to Virginia 23-14. I had beat Virginia Tech 36-24, Clemson 27-17, and destroyed Miami 45-8, although Kyle Wright was injured. I forget who committed during the season, but I had gotten a 4 star recruit. At the time of my Dynasty's untimely death, I was #18 and my HB led the NCAA in rush yards (about 1,800) and TD (18). Also, my LOLB led the NCAA in sacks with 16... I also have a New Mexico St. Dynasty where I only simulate games. My career record is 44-21 with one WAC championship. This is all for the regular XBOX by the way
Old 07-22-2006, 10:15 AM   #19
K13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm 1-1 so far with Wyoming in Legend Mode.

Game 1 : W 24-21 vs Utah State
Game 2 : L 62-7 vs Virginia

My HB is 70 overall.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:50 AM   #20
Rookie

jacketin08's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm 6-0 with Georgia Tech. My defense has been horrible, while my offense has won the games by outscoring the other team. It's like its 1999 instead of 2006. I'm starting to wonder if I'll see George O'Leary on the sidelines.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:59 AM   #21
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

2-0 with Michigan. Notre Dame is up, next.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2006, 11:02 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Nothing against the guy with Temple, but when Temple is beating ND and Clemson, good teams, there is a prob with the game. Too me, EA needs to make a bigger difference between low rated teams and good rated teams. If I could play with a 1AA team on the 360, I would beat some ranked opponents lol...like, you would never see a team like RICE beat ND or Clemson in real life. But, that is why this is a game..anything can happen!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »