Home

Espn Instant Classic scores-

This is a discussion on Espn Instant Classic scores- within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Espn Instant Classic scores-

I played a nail biter last night as Texas A&M against Kansas. Should have blown them out, but i was down 28-13 in the fourth. I scored to consecutive TDs, got the two point on the second one with 1 min left to tie. Went to overtime...They scored a TD first. I scored in 2 plays. I lined up to go for two, with no intention of snapping the ball. It worked as they jumped offsides. Lined up on the 1 i went for two and the win. Big back Lane went in easy for the victory.

Classic score of 1265.

We were both undefeated, i was unranked and they were #20, at their field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Espn Instant Classic scores-

I was Georgia Tech and my father was ND and we got a score of 1496. Game went into overtime and I came back from 21 down in the 3rd quarter.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #3
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

1391 - when I beat Alabama 31-28 with Auburn. I was able to sack Bama out of FG range in the final seconds to keep it from going to overtime.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 07-21-2006, 12:56 PM   #4
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

I was Texas A&M playing Texas Tech. They were up on me 10 - 0. I came back and won, 20-17; my final field goal came at 26 seconds left.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:59 PM   #5
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

In my very first game on NCAA, I was VT playing against West Virginia, and they had a 13-3 lead for a while, but I came back and had a 20-13 lead late in the game (to make a story short.) So I have the ball with 43 seconds left, I run it with George Bell and he FUMBLES the ball up when I could have ran out the clock to win the game! WVU has it back with 40 seconds, they kept driving and driving, and they get to my 29, with 1 second left, their QB snaps back and hits a player crossing on a corner route for the score!

I mean, who in the world, on their first game on a new game like this, has the CPU score on the last play? I was so amazed. So we went to overtime, we both scored, the second overtime, I settled for a field goal.. Then...their overtime session, they drove up to the 8 yard line. Their QB snapped back, looked around, and out of nowhere ran up the middle and dived over my two linebackers for the score and the win. So I basically lost 29-26.

I wasn't even mad I lost, it was so damn amazing for my FIRST game. So far, both of my ESPN Instant Classics have been losses on my side.. of course that one, and a upset loss to Duke in my dynasty. (27-24)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »