Home

LETS BE HONEST XBOX VERSUS 360 VERSION

This is a discussion on LETS BE HONEST XBOX VERSUS 360 VERSION within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 07:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: LETS BE HONEST XBOX VERSUS 360 VERSION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
My honest opinion

I rather get a new engine then the same one from xbox..Xbox (madden/ncaa) always feel the same after 1 week.

Its the same old same old, this engine for 360 is refreshing and awesome

Is this engine basically the same engine from Madden 360? I heard there were many problems with that, or was it strictly problems with different modes and what not?

I will be making the plunge to a 360 here in the near future. I pretty much only play sports games, so until these have really improved in areas besides just graphics I will probably hold off (and hopefully get a cheaper price).

So do you think that this NCAA edition is a big step in the right direction? I think I will see what Madden offers, then probably jump into the water either around christmas time or soon there after.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:54 PM   #10
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoman
See ,thats the thing,im talking as a whole. But i can understand people falling in love with the 360 graphics.
I Actually mentioned the one thing that counts to me, game play. I made no mention of graphics. The 360 version imo, plays a better game of football.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:54 PM   #11
Rookie

scoman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullman80
So your opinion is the only one that counts? You come off sounding like a snotty 3 year old in this post...and you want people to agree with you?

Brilliant..

Not sure were you got my opinion is the only one who matters thing,thats why i wrote the thread, to see others opinions,and i respect those. And im not asking for agreement,just honesty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 07:56 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoman
Not sure were you got my opinion is the only one who matters thing,thats why i wrote the thread, to see others opinions,and i respect those. And im not asking for agreement,just honesty.
Well I honestly think the 360 version is head and shoulders above the regular xbox version in both gameplay and graphics.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:57 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
So your opinion is the only one that counts? You come off sounding like a snotty 3 year old in this post...and you want people to agree with you?

Brilliant..
This seems like an unnecessary personal attack. All he did was say with some emphasis his opinion. He did not say his was the only opinion that counted. Give the guy a break
Old 07-21-2006, 07:57 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower98115
This seems like an unnecessary personal attack. All he did was say with some emphasis his opinion. He did not say his was the only opinion that counted. Give the guy a break
He made a completley seperate thread on an issue when there was already a poll going on about two threads down.

This thread wasn't even needed in the first place.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:00 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
He made a completley seperate thread on an issue when there was already a poll going on about two threads down.

This thread wasn't even needed in the first place.
So your response was needed? If you are a moderator, then a simple PM to him and merging the thread would have been a pretty good response. If your not a moderator, maybe just asking if it was necessary would suffice, or ignoring the thread all together, instead of shooting insults from the hip.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 08:02 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 17

I received my Xbox copy from Gamefly after my 360 version.

I just can't stand the older version. It's a fine game but while some of the huge issues from last year are fixed some aren't. Superhuman defenders are back. They are toned down but they are still there. One huge difference is jump the snap. I think it's over done to downright unplayabe in the xbox version. That's a huge gameplay difference in my book. It's a little more refined graphically but that's not important to me.

I think the 360 has the nuts and bolts down better and that's what it comes down to.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »