Home

LETS BE HONEST XBOX VERSUS 360 VERSION

This is a discussion on LETS BE HONEST XBOX VERSUS 360 VERSION within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 02:14 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Post Re: LETS BE HONEST XBOX VERSUS 360 VERSION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Yes I am serious. If you didn't like the unresponsive controls and the fact that both you and CPU can be back at the line in 2 seconds after a play, it hasn't changed in the full version. Those are the two issues that killed this game for me.

Do you really think that I wanted to play the Xbox version? I know how much better the 360 version looks. It absolutely burns me up that I still can't play a sports game on my 360? It's not like I decided to pick the game with the worst graphics and animations to play, hell I love how the 360 version looks and animates. The issues I have with the game are just too great for me to look past. It just feels too much like Madden 360 from last year. Not as bad, but the control feels very similar. This forced me to buy the Xbox version and was pleasantly surprised how much it had improved.
great post, bg.

people here need to quit spazzing out when people disagree.

bg listed his reasons why...and backed them up.

that being said...i like the 360 version...i am able to look past what u mentioned, but i respect and see where you are coming from.
Old 07-22-2006, 02:22 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: LETS BE HONEST XBOX VERSUS 360 VERSION

Quote:
Yes I am serious. If you didn't like the unresponsive controls and the fact that both you and CPU can be back at the line in 2 seconds after a play, it hasn't changed in the full version. Those are the two issues that killed this game for me.

Do you really think that I wanted to play the Xbox version? I know how much better the 360 version looks. It absolutely burns me up that I still can't play a sports game on my 360? It's not like I decided to pick the game with the worst graphics and animations to play, hell I love how the 360 version looks and animates. The issues I have with the game are just too great for me to look past. It just feels too much like Madden 360 from last year. Not as bad, but the control feels very similar. This forced me to buy the Xbox version and was pleasantly surprised how much it had improved.
You're really missing out then, the 360 version is great.The controls are responsive. I feel sorry for you if you dismiss it so easily. It's a great game of football.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-22-2006, 02:26 AM   #51
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the statement it plays just like the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2006, 02:55 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Oh and it feels NOTHING like Madden 360 from last year, I just gotta say...

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-22-2006, 03:26 AM   #53
Rookie

ameagle's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullman80
He made a completley seperate thread on an issue when there was already a poll going on about two threads down.

This thread wasn't even needed in the first place.
why waste your time posting here then? a$$*****
Old 07-22-2006, 03:29 AM   #54
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameagle
why waste your time posting here then? a$$*****
Locked.

There is no need for namecalling. I will not warn you again.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »