Home

Finding NCAA 2007 too easy.

This is a discussion on Finding NCAA 2007 too easy. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2006, 11:04 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Finding NCAA 2007 too easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
AA Playmaker sliders are kicking my A$$. It took me 4 games to beat slimy Tulane using powerful LSU. Give me an "I"! Give me an "S"!Give me a "U"! Give me a "C"! Give me a "K"! I SUCK!!!
I'm not sure if they are using his lower level AA sliders like me or his higher level sets he created. But I'm in the same boat his sliders have made the game very difficult for me using Bowling Green. I had to drop down from his level 2 set and go back to level 1 and I'm still struggling somewhat. Maybe they should use his most difficult sliders the level 3 he posted and see if they can blow out the computer. A guy just posted that he's using Ohio St and can't dominate on playmakers level 3 set. Either that or some guy's are just too damn good for this game.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:16 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latrell24
I'm not sure if they are using his lower level AA sliders like me or his higher level sets he created. But I'm in the same boat his sliders have made the game very difficult for me using Bowling Green. I had to drop down from his level 2 set and go back to level 1 and I'm still struggling somewhat. Maybe they should use his most difficult sliders the level 3 he posted and see if they can blow out the computer. A guy just posted that he's using Ohio St and can't dominate on playmakers level 3 set. Either that or some guy's are just too damn good for this game.
well, you said your using Bowling Green. That may be your problem. Play an exhibition game with a quality team and see how you did. Maybe it's not you, but your team.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:24 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeair042
well, you said your using Bowling Green. That may be your problem. Play an exhibition game with a quality team and see how you did. Maybe it's not you, but your team.
Well I did use Virginia for one game and it still was very challenging atleast to me. I played on his 2nd level using them for a practice game before I started my dynasty with my favorite team BG. I just think with his sliders some people will find it difficult and then some won't I guess. But in my opinion I don't think the game is too easy unless it's at default AA.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:45 AM   #20
Rookie

mierk's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Well, I'm so bad I don't have to worry about beating top ranked teams on Heisman by at least 30 points for awhile-so I want be bored.
Yeah, same here...life must be rough for those poor, poor guys.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:02 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
I own NCAA 2007 for the xbox 360 and I first started playing on All American, but after wooping top ranked teams by 60+ points everytime I decided just to play on Heisman difficulty, but I still win pretty esay at times by at least 30 points.

Anyone else find that the difficulties on the 360 are way too easy?
Same here, I play with #5 lsu on heisman and have blown out the top four teams. guys like sean and I are not posting this to brag. i just want to know if anyone else killing the cpu on heisman too? I've not played online yet but i"ll try it. If anyone else is killing the cpu my gamertag is:PHILPIZY I play a real style football and take what u give me. Maybe you can show me something i dont know? or visa versa....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2006, 12:12 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 8

PS2 is easy...

360 is definitely not. Unless you are a serious cheeser, then you might be "really good" at this game
Old 07-22-2006, 12:15 PM   #23
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Too easy? Are you kidding me? I've been blown out by NCSU, Maryland, Hawaii, LSU, Auburn, Georgia Tech, USC, etc. This game is very difficult right now. I was lucky to beat Vandy yesterday by 4.

Alabama National Championships

1925-1926-1930-1934-1945-1961-1964-1965-1966-1978-1979-1992-2009-2011-2012-2015

"Fight on, fight on, fight on men! Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then..."
Old 07-22-2006, 01:43 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

I don't know about playing with top ranked teams, but I'm getting all I can handle on default AA with a low ranked team (Idaho) in my dynasty. My first game I was blown out by Michigan St. 56-0. Second game was closer (I forget the opponent, but it was a similarly ranked team), but I still lost by 10. It wasn't until I played 1 - AA (at best) Idaho St. that I was the one doing the drubbing. 73-12, and I even put my backups in with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd.

I'm playing NCAA (current gen PS2) on a rental, and I'm enjoying it so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »