Home

Help with camera angles

This is a discussion on Help with camera angles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8
Help with camera angles

Can you turn off the closeup on punt and kickoff returns, etc???? I can't stand it being that close, I can't see anything to my sides.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2006, 02:47 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Help with camera angles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
Can you turn off the closeup on punt and kickoff returns, etc???? I can't stand it being that close, I can't see anything to my sides.
If this is for the 360 the answer is NO!

I'm not sure why EA changed the cameras on 360. I loved the Classic camera that use to be in the game. I was turned off by Madden on 360 because of the Camera angle.

Fortunatley NCAA is very good game or else with these cameras I would have turned it back in already. Hopefully, next year they'll see so many negative comments about the camera angle that they will bring back the Classic style.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Help with camera angles

Pretty much the only reason why they would have done it that way is because of frame rate problems. Something in their graphics engine isn't scaling right so they can't get a wide view without slowdown. Almost certain to be fixed by next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »