Home

Anyone have this problem?

This is a discussion on Anyone have this problem? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2006, 12:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Anyone have this problem?

Ok, I boosted up my sliders the game before I played portland state, I play as Oregon. All of thier O and D are at 80% on AA, everything else is default. I route PSU as expected 83-3, I didn't think UW would be much more harder and I kind of went into the game thinking I'd blow them out.

Well they end up leading 17-0...i stop them once but only because of a fumble, then i coughed it up right back. I make a nice little push and go into the half down by 7. I stopped the worst team in the conferance 1 time in the first half. NExt half and we can't stop each other. I threw a pick 6 as I was about to tie it up then we traded td's the rest of the way.

Anyway I end up losin 38-45...anyone else have games where the cpu ends up playing like superman and are impossible to stop? I played next game vs. sc and they only scored on me twice on the same settings..so what gives? I didn't really do anything different on D. I'm confused.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2006, 01:40 AM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Anyone have this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmoneyH3
Ok, I boosted up my sliders the game before I played portland state, I play as Oregon. All of thier O and D are at 80% on AA, everything else is default. I route PSU as expected 83-3, I didn't think UW would be much more harder and I kind of went into the game thinking I'd blow them out.

Well they end up leading 17-0...i stop them once but only because of a fumble, then i coughed it up right back. I make a nice little push and go into the half down by 7. I stopped the worst team in the conferance 1 time in the first half. NExt half and we can't stop each other. I threw a pick 6 as I was about to tie it up then we traded td's the rest of the way.

Anyway I end up losin 38-45...anyone else have games where the cpu ends up playing like superman and are impossible to stop? I played next game vs. sc and they only scored on me twice on the same settings..so what gives? I didn't really do anything different on D. I'm confused.
Had the exact same thing happen and I was also playing as Oregon but it was against Washington State, they beat me 48-40 and had 600+ yards if I remember correctly, my defense couldnt stop them to save their lives but next game all was well again.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I am still super pissed UW ruined my perfect season, at least I prolly woulda got shut out of the NC game even if i was unbeaten, that eases the frustration a little.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:49 AM   #4

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmoneyH3
Glad to know I'm not the only one. I am still super pissed UW ruined my perfect season, at least I prolly woulda got shut out of the NC game even if i was unbeaten, that eases the frustration a little.
Yeah it was annoying at first but considering I went on to lose to USC I still wouldnt have made the NC game anyways. My biggest gripe, believe it or not, is the pass interference calls on the game, in previous years they wouldnt call it at all and now they call it all the time, it seems like whenever the computer needs a big play, if they dont get it then its pass interference.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:55 PM   #5
Rookie

theMUHMEshow's Arena

I have been playing on Heisman and it gets a lot worse...This morning I put it down to AA to beat up on the CPU and get some achievements...I ended up winning 106-21...WVA is untouchable on that game lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #6
Rookie

Damn, I don't think I had more than 3 pass interferences in my first year as a dynasty. I noticed a lack of flags in this version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »