Home

ESPN, custom stadium music, and next year

This is a discussion on ESPN, custom stadium music, and next year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2006, 04:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
ESPN, custom stadium music, and next year

After playing NCAA07 on 360 for everyday since the 18th I find myself wishing that there was a ton more ESPN integration and custom stadium music. First off, EA is dropping the ball big time when it comes to their deal with ESPN. If it weren't for the ticker on the bottom I wouldn't even notice any implementation. Where is the College Gameday shows before and after each week showing weekly highlights, actual ESPN college football music for stadium intros and full fledged ESPN stat and scoreboard menus. EA just dosen't know how to do it like 2k5 did. Secondly, I would like to see the custom stadium music to return. I know EA has never sone this but might have the coolest feature ever in a sports game when it was put in NFL 2k5. Fight songs are great but I know my school plays alot of other band and PA music at points in the game and it would be cool to put those songs in the game. As for the game itself, EA needs to improve the run and pass blocking big time, tone down jump the snap, tone down the momentum meter, greatly improve AI passing strategy, and rework the accuracy for CPU kickers. They did an OK job on this one, but there is alot of room for improvement.

( I hope they get the rest of the 1-A stadiums in as well as the 1AA teams)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »