Home

problems with choosing playbooks (360)

This is a discussion on problems with choosing playbooks (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2006, 08:56 PM   #1
Rookie

Gator_Mustang06's Arena

OVR: 1
problems with choosing playbooks (360)

no matter what team i chose to play with the playbook that comes up is akron... i then have to scroll to the team's i want playbook... how do i fix this (360)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 09:41 PM   #2
Pro

dereliched's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: problems with choosing playbooks (360)

go to settings, user settings and there should be an option to change it in there. If not then it might be that they automatically choose the playbook based on favorite team. If that is the case then change your favorite team to the playbook you want. I could be way off on this though.

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." -- Frank A. Clark
Old 07-31-2006, 09:45 PM   #3
Rookie

zoltar's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: problems with choosing playbooks (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereliched
go to settings, user settings and there should be an option to change it in there. If not then it might be that they automatically choose the playbook based on favorite team. If that is the case then change your favorite team to the playbook you want. I could be way off on this though.
i felt like an idiot figuring this out so i started a new dynasty, chose the coach and playbook and saved it to my "user." i'm pretty sure before that i tried to switch the playbook to my team and saved it to my "user" but it would always revert back to what i didn't want, i.e., i had the same problem as you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »