Home

Josh Portis?

This is a discussion on Josh Portis? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2006, 10:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Josh Portis?

I see Josh Portis is on the game as a QB at Maryland. Is he eligible to play this season or does he have to sit out a year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 10:41 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Josh Portis?

I have the 360 and FK rosters and yes he is in the game. He is unstoppable and so is Jordan Steffy which is kind of rediclous. I am playing on heisman an Steffy won the heisman is Junior year. Is Josh Portis related to Clinton?
Old 07-31-2006, 10:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskinz
I have the 360 and FK rosters and yes he is in the game. He is unstoppable and so is Jordan Steffy which is kind of rediclous. I am playing on heisman an Steffy won the heisman is Junior year. Is Josh Portis related to Clinton?
I have no clue if he is or not. I just saw on collegefootballnews.com in their Maryland preview that he is not on the depth chart and they don't even mention him so he must have to sit a year like most.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:48 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott713H
I have no clue if he is or not. I just saw on collegefootballnews.com in their Maryland preview that he is not on the depth chart and they don't even mention him so he must have to sit a year like most.
He his fast as hell. Descent arm. Maryland isn't looking to good in real life are they? I'm from Maryland and used to go to games/parties. It would be nice to have Vernon Davis for his ssenior year. Was Portis a transfer? Is that why your saying he has to sit a year or something.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:08 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 30

Josh has no relation to Clinton. Josh is a transfer and will not play this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 11:26 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
Josh has no relation to Clinton. Josh is a transfer and will not play this year.
Thanks. I can still act like he is though. I wonder if he is any good in real life because Maryland could use a good QB. There D is always solid. Thanks for the info though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »