Home

Any ideas on how to lower human INTs on AA?

This is a discussion on Any ideas on how to lower human INTs on AA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2006, 02:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Any ideas on how to lower human INTs on AA?

after countless hours and many so games, I finally have AA sliders that I am in love with. However, with human INT set at 0, Def Awr set at 10, and CPU QB accuracy set at 95, I am still getting like 5 ints a game. I don't want to move to Heisman because I am happy with every thing else. Anyone know how I can lower quarterback interceptions for the CPU?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #2
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Any ideas on how to lower human INTs on AA?

are you manually getting the picks? if thats the case, use the A button to swat the ball down instead of using the Y button to catch it.. see if that helps!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Man seems like I post this a 1000 times.

Lower your DB's catch ratings and set them all between 25-50 then lower the LB's Catch ratings between 0-25.

On every level your are going to get INT's simply because the momentum meter throws things out of whack. I don't care what sliders create aslong as the DB's and LB's all have Lester Hayes sticky fingers they will continue to pick off passes.

I've created Classic teams and test a several games by lowering all the Catch ratings of DB's and LB's now they deflect more passes and come up with very few INT's. Mix in the ratings with adjusted sliders and you'll see a huge difference.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:35 PM   #4
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

Lower your DB's catch ratings and set them all between 25-50 then lower the LB's Catch ratings between 0-25.

On every level your are going to get INT's simply because the momentum meter throws things out of whack. I don't care what sliders create aslong as the DB's and LB's all have Lester Hayes sticky fingers they will continue to pick off passes.

I've created Classic teams and test a several games by lowering all the Catch ratings of DB's and LB's now they deflect more passes and come up with very few INT's. Mix in the ratings with adjusted sliders and you'll see a huge difference.
I just want to know if you can change ur DBs ratings while in a dynasty?
Old 08-01-2006, 07:53 PM   #5
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
I just want to know if you can change ur DBs ratings while in a dynasty?

nope!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2006, 02:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

I was wondering if maybe increasing the knockdown slider would help reduce user picks, anyone tried this?
Old 08-02-2006, 03:16 PM   #7
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

I've also tinkered in the past with topping my player's individual awareness out at 70. This keeps them from always being in the right spot to make a play, and balances things out.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:02 PM   #8
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

By pressing the swat button, you still get godly high numbers of INT's.

I was having the same problem as the poster until someone wise pointed out the obvious. Don't control a CB or saftey.

Just play DE or LB, thats it. When the ball is in the air DO NOT press the swat or int button, or else you have a very high chance of getting the INT. By doing this I get 0-3 INTs a game, all of them very realistic picks from really bad throws.

Not pressing A or Y while the ball is in the air is the key to reducing pick numbers. Lowering the ratings is unrealistic also you can't do that to new recruits--plus it changes the overall ratings of your players and tweaks you draft classes.

I would also raise your INT slider to 10 if you have good self control and not be tempted to press A or Y. If you don't raise the slider then picks won't happen enough ironically.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »