Home

Worst loss...

This is a discussion on Worst loss... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2006, 01:10 AM   #1
stewaat

OVR:
Worst loss...

I'm not talking about the biggest lost, I'm talking about the one that hurts the most.

I just started up a dynasty with Arkansas, and who comes into town first week...#4 USC.

I start Mitch Mustain and he has a really good game, he doesn't turn the ball over, I run effectively. I have a 23-14 lead in the 4th quarter, so of course you expect the comeback AI to kick in. It does, and they cut it to 23-21 with a little under 3 minutes left. I hold them down and take some time off of the clock, only to have to punt with a minute left. They go on a crazy drive, and then if you'd like to see the final play of the game...click the link below

http://media.putfile.com/Heartbreaking-pass-USC

ESPN Greatness Score = 1020

On a positive note...my young Arkansas team looks very good

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2006, 02:33 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Worst loss...

I've only played 4 dynasty games and I've won them all (Clemson), but the last two (Fl. State and N. Carolina) were insane. I was down by 14 going into the 4th and tied the game up with NO TIME REMAINING on a 40 yard prayer that was caught by Stuckey (THANKS FAIRDALE!) and we went to three overtimes where I blocked a FG (my first one) to win.

The next game has me BLOW a 14 point lead to Carolina and I convert two 4th down conversions in consecutive overtimes to win the game. I can tell you that had I lost that game it would've been one of those "video game stings". It hurts...but only because I'm such a nerd.

Oh and greatness scores of 1852 and 1768 (although the Fl. State game was MUCH more entertaining).
Old 08-06-2006, 08:18 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8

Gerogia Dynasty....I'm 11-0 and ranked #2 on heisman setting with playmaker's sliders and I lose to Georgia Tech 52-28. Drops me down to #10.
WASHINGTONWIZARDS
MICHIGANWOLVERINES
Old 08-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2240
Gerogia Dynasty....I'm 11-0 and ranked #2 on heisman setting with playmaker's sliders and I lose to Georgia Tech 52-28. Drops me down to #10.
Ouch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »