Home

Best Instant Classic thread

This is a discussion on Best Instant Classic thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2006, 05:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Best Instant Classic thread

thought it'd be tight to see whose had the best instant classic...

just had one: Oregon(me) vs. Michigan at Michigan

Score: 30-27 OT oregon. THey ran the ball with hart and ii held em on 3rd and 2. they kicked the field goal. I score of a screen pass to my man derrick Jones

Classic score: 1833
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Best Instant Classic thread

i just had another one with Oregon vs. Michigan State this time i lost by 3 in double ot cause my stupid kicker missed a 45 yard field goal

Greatness score: 1595
Old 08-09-2006, 08:48 PM   #3
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

It only got 1180, but I had a national championship game where I was down 14-0 within the first two minutes of the game. I score 38 straight to be up 38-14 in the 4th, they come back with 3 TDs + 2pt, the last of which comes with 2 seconds left in the game. They win the toss, but I score a TD and stop them for the 45-38 win. I don't really see why it only got a 1180, especially in the NC game.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:06 PM   #4
Rookie

who were the teams?
Old 08-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #5
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

I was Notre Dame going against Georgia Tech
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just had mine. UK (me) @ Florida. I was down 31-3 late in the second quarter and scored 31 unanswered to take the lead with about three minutes left. Florida drives down and ties it with a FG. I get it back with less than 2 minutes left and get stopped at their 47 so I go ahead and punt. I call a max zone, Leak drops back and passes and the whole left side of the field was open. It was like my guys didn't even run the play I called. I chase Caldwell down at about the 20 and they end up kicking a FG with two seconds left. Brutal. Was so disgusted I didn't even notice the greatness score, but it was #1.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:12 PM   #7
Pro

Trapper700's Arena

OVR: 3

Greatness Score: 1819

LSU at UConn (me) 23-24 win in the 7th year of my dynasty. I simmed the previous seasons just to build up my team's players/prestige. I play on All-American by the way with theaub's sliders...

LSU scored 17 points in the 2nd quarter and had me shut out with about 53 seconds left in the quarter. I return the punt up to the 33 yard line and I throw a long TD pass to my 3rd WR (my fastest one) on a play action. 17-7 at halftime.

I score another TD in the 3rd and hit a field goal in the 4th before LSU comes back and throws another TD. My star MLB blocks their extra point and I'm down 23-17 with about 2:33 to go. I manage to slowly drive the ball down the field and score the tying TD with 11 seconds left and hit the extra point to seal the victory.

LSU's receivers torched me all game long, WR #23 had 7 receptions for 171 yards and 3 touchdowns, two other receivers had 93 yards and 86 yards. My player of the game was my MLB who came up with the block but also had 11 tackles (5 tfls) 2 sacks, 2 ff, 1 int, 1 td... great defensive effort
Old 08-10-2006, 12:11 AM   #8
Animals as L e a d e r s

Cataschism's Arena

OVR: 11

I just got 2300 something. Im Rutgers against Pittsburg. I drive the field and take the lead 28-24 on a TD with about 6 seconds left. Pitt has 1 second left after the kick return and throws a touchdown. My safety was right behind him and dove, but missed the tackle. I wasn't too happy after that. lol

Seattle Mariners

Seattle Supersonics

Spokane Indians

Spokane Chiefs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »