Home

2 Questions (360) - Slot Option & WR screens...

This is a discussion on 2 Questions (360) - Slot Option & WR screens... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2006, 04:52 PM   #1
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
2 Questions (360) - Slot Option & WR screens...

1) On the 360 version, is there anyway to motion the slot WR into the backfield on the slot option? I also have the game for XBox and it's easy to do so (just motion the WR the opposite direction of the backfield. I haven't been able to do this on the 360 yet, but wondered if anyone has had success. I like to use the Gators and that's a common set motioned into by them or any other SGSO team

2) Also on the 360, are there any WR screens that work fairly well. There only seems to be about 2-3 variations of the play (4 WR set or 5 WR set) and I am either horrible at setting them up for anything over a 4 yard gain or the blocking is subpar on this play.

Any help would on either of these would greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2006, 11:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2 Questions (360) - Slot Option & WR screens...

Not sure about the slot option, but on the WR screens, I think they work a little too well. The only thing is that they dont work the way they are diagrammed IMO. When I throw the WR screen, I immediately cut outside and I can get 30+ yds routinely. If you cut back to the inside, there is just too much congestion there to break it for anything big.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:08 PM   #3
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: 2 Questions (360) - Slot Option & WR screens...

Anyone else with any words of playbook wisdom?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »