Home

what camera angle do most good players play at?

This is a discussion on what camera angle do most good players play at? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon5 what camera angle do most good players play at?

I have a regular 20" 4:3 ratio television and a regular (letterbox) 4:3 32" tv I play at. What camera should I use over head, classic, classic letterbox? Thanks in advance! I like the full scope of over head for passing, classic is ok, but I can't see all my receivers. NCAA seems terrible, sideline must be a joke right?
D.P.

Last edited by dirtypeter; 08-07-2006 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 07:28 AM   #2
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: what camera angle do most good players play at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtypeter
I have a regular 20" 4:3 ratio television and a regular (letterbox) 4:3 32" tv I play at. What camera should I use over head, classic, classic letterbox? Thanks in advance! I like the full scope of over head for passing, classic is ok, but I can't see all my receivers. NCAA seems terrible, sideline must be a joke right?
D.P.
I liked the sideline camera on current gen (PS2), as it was most like a tv broadcast. But I have 360 and only have the behind the QB view.

Sideline isnt the best for spotting which receiver was most open, but if you pay attention and read the DB's as you drop back it was fairly easy to determine what coverage you had & what receiver to throw to before they dropped out of the screen view.

For next year would really like to see at least ONE camera angle from the side. If not then something up higher from behind to get a better view of more of the field.

Or, better yet, how about user controlled camera like Madden a few years ago????

Just my POV....
Old 08-08-2006, 07:34 AM   #3
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Still to this day I switch between Classic and NCAA. Although I play on a 52" Wide DLP and a 32" 4:3 ratio. Give Classic a try. Sideline looks pretty good, but it's so hard to see downfield as said above.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:45 AM   #4
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I use Classic but it is hard to see the WRs on the outside. I hope to get a widescreen TV in the near future (6-12 months) and maybe that will help alleviate some of that for future football games.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:02 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3
Exclamation Re: what camera angle do most good players play at?

I appreciate the replieskinda what I expected overhead is not used by many top players I WILL TRY CLASSIC FOR AWHILE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2006, 12:53 PM   #6
Pro

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »