Home

Strange problem

This is a discussion on Strange problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #1
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Strange problem

I don't think I've seen anyone post about this other than me in the glitches thread, so I figured maybe it was something I had screwed around with. Every five or six games I get to the second half and at some point the stat overlays just permanently stay on the screen, and as a result layer on top of one another obstructing my view of the playing field. If I go to the pause menu and try to make any sort of roster adjustment the game locks up. This is for 360 by the way. Has anyone else been having this problem? Or does anyone know what causes it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Strange problem

yeah this happens to me too.When you pause the game you cant enter the game agin unless you go to the controller screen and switch teams.Because of this glitch I have not played a full game except online in 4 weeks.
There is NOTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE that YOU can do to STOP ME.That is WHY they call ME UNCOVERABLE #85

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »