Home

The game cheated me!

This is a discussion on The game cheated me! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #1
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
The game cheated me!

For once the game cheated me, and not gameplay wise. My 10 ranked IL was playing 2 ranked Michigan at Michigan. I lead 38-35 with the ball at my 35 on a 3rd and long. I complete a long pass and break a tackle and the ball is now at their 30. The camera zooms in the on my WR and out, and goes around the stadium and never takes me to the play menu. Pressing start or TO does nothing. 5 yard penatly. Goes to select menu, run for 2 yards, again camera goes around, and no play menu. 5 yard penatly again. This happens till I go to 4th and long because of the penalties and out of FG range and I have to punt. I punt, they get the ball and the play select menu never shows up and the camera just goes around the stadium until I shut down the console. Man it was just a great game and I'm so pissed it ended like this. Anyone else experience this?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »