Home

How far are you guys in your NCAA Dynasties?

This is a discussion on How far are you guys in your NCAA Dynasties? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How far are you in your Dynasty?
2006 (1st Year) 22 29.33%
2007 13 17.33%
2008 16 21.33%
2009 7 9.33%
2010 8 10.67%
2011 1 1.33%
2012 3 4.00%
2013 and Beyond 5 6.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2006, 10:56 AM   #25
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: How far are you guys in your NCAA Dynasties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
I wondered if you tweaked sliders more than you actually play the game.
Which amazes me bacause I made my own sliders after 5 games and have stuck with them from the beginning and they have been great. But to each their own.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 11:05 AM   #26
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Right now I am in year 3 of my Mizzou dynasty. In my first season, I went 12-2, losing only to Texas Tech and to LSU in the Fiesta Bowl (I simmed the bowl game). The following season, I went 13-1, losing only to Nebraska at home. I didn't make the big 12 title game because of it, and it pretty much cost me a shot at the national championship.

In my third season, I'm something like 6-1 or 7-1 with a loss only to Iowa, but I'm ranked #3 in the nation, so as long as I get some help, a national championship is still a possibility. I beat the crap out of Texas at their place, so I have at least 1 great win. FSU and Ohio St. are ahead of me in the standings.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:08 AM   #27
Rookie

digit4lcowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

I am starting my 3rd season on my Arkansas dynasty tonight I've been on heisman mode with default sliders since the beginning. I am 26-2 in my first two seasons. I beat Texas for the national title my first year and WV in year two for the national title. My two losses came to Ole Miss in year one and Auburn in year two. Both were overtime losses. Ole Miss was triple OT and Auburn was double OT.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:55 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
I wondered if you tweaked sliders more than you actually play the game.
I tweaked sliders for both AA and Heisman but that's not why I haven't started a dynasty.

Check the roster section I've been working on Alumini rosters for all programs in the game. This requires alot of time and research becuase it's different from regular college rosters where you just basically plug in a guy according to the posistion and his #.

The old school guy's you havve to re-rate and also look up who came first at the posistion then assisgn depth charts and Class grade. I've had more fun with the game using Legends rosters and guy's like Deion Sanders or Champ Bailey as opposed to todays regular guy's.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:11 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Which amazes me bacause I made my own sliders after 5 games and have stuck with them from the beginning and they have been great. But to each their own.

I can vouch for PM's because I don't think he touched any sliders after about two weeks. I'm amazed he was able to put together sliders on both all american and heisman within the 1st few weeks of the games release. They are very good sliders and I use his all american set. I think maybe because you only worked on a set for just your self that might be why you finished up in 5 days. But in all fairness to PM's he did sliders for two seperate level's of play which most likely will take longer than 5 days IMO. But he has been working on rosters for about 2-3 weeks because I've followed his thread like many other guy's on the teams that he updates daily.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:16 PM   #30
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

It's taken a while, but I think I finally found some sliders that I can live with based on PM's Heisman sliders. With my wife and kid, I only get to play about a game a night, if I'm lucky... so it has been tough to just get the game to my liking. I think I'm pretty much using PM's Heisman V.2 with tweaked CPU RB AB and CPU Run Bllk to help CPU run better and lowered HUM tackles to 50. I'm 2-1 in the 1st year of my dynasty with FSU. Played a tight game against Miami in game one, until they pulled away from me in the 4th Qtr. Had no problem beating TROY in game two. Had another tight game against Clemson in game three, before I pulled away from them in the 4th Qtr.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:38 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
It's taken a while, but I think I finally found some sliders that I can live with based on PM's Heisman sliders. With my wife and kid, I only get to play about a game a night, if I'm lucky... so it has been tough to just get the game to my liking. I think I'm pretty much using PM's Heisman V.2 with tweaked CPU RB AB and CPU Run Bllk to help CPU run better and lowered HUM tackles to 50. I'm 2-1 in the 1st year of my dynasty with FSU. Played a tight game against Miami in game one, until they pulled away from me in the 4th Qtr. Had no problem beating TROY in game two. Had another tight game against Clemson in game three, before I pulled away from them in the 4th Qtr.

I'm loving his version 1 all american sliders myself. I've had some great games using Bowling Green and went 6-5 my first year. I might bump up to his heisman level once I get better on all american. I also made tweaks to my running game because my rb's aren't that great and they were getting next to nothing in terms of huge gains. A 12-15 yard run for me is exciting with my poor rb's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 02:50 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

in mid season 5 with Northwestern I had to call it quits, I was just sick of the purple uni's for some reason, something that has never effected me before (unis)

Just started a new one with baylor, 1-0 after a win over Northwestern state U.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »